Arm Employee Reviews

I loved everything about my experience of working with Arm. There is a great culture at Arm which aims to support everyone to develop and realise their potential. I would recommend this organisation.
Pros
Great work environment, casual dress code, creative environment
Cons
Alot of pressure to deliver
Some of the things about working there were the people. Guenine good hard working easy going people. The trade one also a great experience to learn up close and personal. The environment was played back for the most part. Yes there were a few bad apples but what I've come to learn in life and the working world is that their everywhere you just gotta know how to deal with them
I loved working at Arm. I would love to work there again. It is a fast paced place with some very clever people. Very clever people sometimes find communication difficult but I'm good at finding a way of getting to know them better and then they forget to be self conscious.
Arm is an amazing company to work for as it has an amazing culture and the best work life balance. I have had an amazing journey here which has led me to learn a lot more skills and experience than I might have in any other organization. The management has been great with few quirks in the recent past but they are approachable and Arm tries hard to still maintain the environment of a startup.
empresa agradavel ,tranquila amiga do colaborador ,excelente !!!
Always innovating.
Able to work autonomously.

Opportunities for leadership and advancement.

Opportunities for global exposure.

Good work-life balance, if you manage it.
You will never be idle or bored, lots to do and learn. Providing the right infrastructure products and services to some of the best engineering teams in the world.
Pros
advancement, great culture
Cons
culture disappearing and don't look upon their staff the way the used to
Great collaboration with software and hardware engineers. Excellent Rewards team that provides exceptional cash awards not only for the employees that includes family members as well.
A really good balance of workload and learning. I was enrolled on a learning course as part of my introduction to the department I would be working in that really benefitted my work.
Everyone I met was great to get along and work with and most people will be willing to help you out
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Arm?
A small company with inclusive culture. In my short time of internship at Bangalore location, I found that ARM has a goof work-life balance and a good opportunity for leanings and growing career.
Vous devrez etre competitif pour travailler chez cet employeur. La direction permet une grande consiliation famille-travail ou etudes-travail.
Arm's Culture binds every employee together. it was a learning experience to work with Arm. its a new learning in every project I worked.
Contractors and Employees are treated same.
A fun place to work team spirit is great at ARM, Co-operative in helping to resolve problems in the work situation,
wonderfull team to work. can work from home 2 days week,
Arm e muito boa para trabalhar ela da muita obortunidade para seus colaboradores
Culture at Arm is very inclusive and vibrant, with brilliant people working together on innovative and really novel concepts and ideas. The renumeration and working condition are also very good. However, the main challenge is - in certain parts of the organisation - unpredictable "leadership" who rule rather than lead, and senior managers who will do their best to "look good" rather than "do good."
worked there years ago was a good place to work but trying to meet the quota is unrealistic. It's hard to try and get people to pay bills that are in collections
Everyone is friendly, especially management. We do "real" hardcore engineering work and have good resources to do the job. Flexible hours. It's OK to ask questions and make mistakes as long as you own them and continually develop.

Not much protocol or procedure (but you do have a lot of autonomy). Information isn't always communicated effectively. Little documentation or code quality assurance plus resistance to adding things like documentation, unit tests, code reviews.
Pros
Flexible work hours, Interesting work, Autonomy, Friendly atmosphere, Development opportunites
Cons
Poor code quality control, Siloed information, Compressed released schedules
Worked as a consultant within the ISG division and overall fine experience working with all the teams on the M&A intagration efforts of the divisions SaaS acquisitions.

Finance and Accounting team really worked great together and overcome some obstacles but felt at ease and able to work together especially in with the HQ teams.

Was consulting role so in retrospect should not have left but was offered a perm position at another growing company.

Think long term they just need to focus on getting the systems and teams together and working as one which will happened down the road.

All the best.
Great company had a unique culture in which I was able to learn a lot of skills and grow as a person. I would strongly recommend this organisation to anyone
The work benefits and flexibility are great however, there is a feeling of these being used to try and compensate for the culture.
There is no management support, agreed expectations or targets which makes delivering impossible.

No guidance as a new starter, everything is to be figured out yourself.

It is currently being run my contract workers who are treated better than permanent members of staff and have more security than those employed.

It is very much a 'if your face fits' company which is hugely disappointing when you have made such huge efforts to make positive impact to the business.

Only work here if you can afford to not have a job at the drop of a hat without due cause, warning or consistent and structured feedback.
Pros
The perks!
Cons
Terrible culture. Money can buy you anything attitude.
I just took every challenge in my stride, working in different time zones.I enjoyed the work culture and diverse range of people employed at ARM. The company is a tech giant in the market place who is globally respected.
Pros
Flexible to work off site if needed