Arvato Employee Reviews

Found 62 reviews matching the search See all 1,391 reviews
Poor Managment
Content Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dublin10 October 2019
Depend on the project, very poor management, people do not feel comfortable because even a simple 'good morning' is hard to listen from managers and team leaders, is just about numbers and targets.
Pros
Flexible work time
Cons
No benefits, poor management
Great people
HR Manager (Former Employee) –  Leopardstown, County Dublin26 September 2019
Worked with some really great people in Arvato. Very friendly and welcoming. Management were totally open to new ideas and approaches. Learnt a lot about the industry.
Pros
Great Canteen
Did not enjoy working there
Collection Advisor - Credit Control (Former Employee) –  Dublin13 September 2019
Even though i did not enjoyed my experience there, they are very good for new joiners providing a rich training - 4 weeks, which I found great.

Not a good culture
Arvato
Channel relationship manager (Current Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin20 August 2019
Good company to work for. Plenty of training. Six sigma, bpi, processes and work instructions. Deal with massive corporate customer. Xmas bonus and canteen
Good place to start, but you are just a number in the company that will be replaced in second.
Content Reviewer (Current Employee) –  Dublin15 July 2019
Good place to start career when you are young energetic person.
Overall low salary if you compare them to the pressure and responsibilities. Nobody care about you and what you got to say, Your ideas are not being implemented
Pros
salary on time, snacks
Cons
management, pressure
Overall good company
IT specialist (Former Employee) –  Dublin26 May 2019
It's a good company, everyone helps, There are good conditions to work. The company has good benefits. There are excellent managers, the main thing about the company is the unity of your team. Work culture is very nice, following new policies, needs to achieve targets.
The perfect place to gain experience
Online Campaign Optimiser (Former Employee) –  Dublin2 March 2019
Arvato is a great company to start your career. You have the chance to learn how to perform a wide range of different projects, and you can work very close to some of the biggest tech companies in Dublin. Managers are young, nice, and friendly. The average age of employees is around 28 years old. Unfortunately the career possibilities are very limited, the turnover is big, and the salaries are definitely not the highest in Dublin. But if you're motivated to get into the digital world, and work in customer-care or digital marketing, then Arvato is a good company, KPIs are more than manageable, and they support you through your learning process.
Pros
Support from management, good work-life balance.
Cons
Little career progress.
Good company for start
Content Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dublin31 January 2019
Good place to start work in the office.
Friendly management.
Day at work very long since you need to spend 9 hours.
Hardest part depend of the project.
Awful
Credit Controller (Former Employee) –  Dublin25 January 2019
No room for growth or progress, management structure is awful, fully functioning revolving door policy and culture to confirm this from the top down, salary is terrible.
Pros
Cons
Management is aggressive. No incentives to grow. Manufactured work ethic. Awefull poor salary
enjoyable hard work
Head of Operations (Ireland) (Current Employee) –  North Dublin, County Dublin23 January 2019
i enjoyed working with Arvato, the work was challenging and I had strong support from my senior managers. Arvato have a wider team in Project Management, Transformation and Innovation who are always happy to offer advice and expertise.
I found Arvato to be a very professional company who presented opportunities to those who worked for them
Pros
canteen, people, managers
Cons
Location in Eastpoint
Its a good Place to start
German Content Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dublin16 January 2019
Arvato is a good place to start. And gain experience.
Its a fun environment with the team I have worked but I can't say the same thing about the management or the support we get.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the social gatherings and getting to know my team mates more.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
Have to pay for everything (Food/drinks)
Nice workplace
TRANSACTION SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Dublin17 October 2018
It was a really nice job based on checking the contracts of customers in general. The hardest part was sent the contracts to the customer, checking labels, envelopes, etc. I really enjoyed the workplace culture, with people from different countries sharing their cultures. About the management, I think the lack of support and leadership were the hardest part for me. But on the other hand, I learned to work in SAP and I expanded my knowledge in Dynamics CRM.
Pros
the Canteen, location
Cons
lack of leadership and support
Use it as a step.
Transactional Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dublin3 September 2018
This company has a multicultural environment, pool and foosball tables and nice people around. There is no proper training for the new employees and for agents in general. There is some teams as Enterprise which do a huge amount of overtime every month and june is the worst period ever (fiscal year close), because you basically have no time for anything beyond work. The salary is another thing is not good, and there is no standards for promotion as well, so depending of the size of the team and the mood of the managers some people with less time in company and with less knowledge are promoted before the experienced agents. A piece of advice: this is a transition company where you should stay to have experience and move to a company who valorizes people. Career oportunities are not so great if you are looking for good payments.
Cons
Huge amount of overtimes.
to start
Content Analyst /Google product (Current Employee) –  Ireland8 May 2018
this company is good to start a career in IT or advertising online marketing to get some knowledge, the colleagues are very friendly multicultural environment.
Pros
experience
Cons
salary
Not a fun place to work
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  South Dublin, County Dublin22 April 2018
I spent over 10 years at arvato finance. It's a good plce to start a career but as often, you get bogged down in company politics and it's just a mater of time before you leave or get told to leave
General Information
Senior Advertising Campaign Optimizer (Current Employee) –  Dublin9 April 2018
Great job for a foreigner who just arrived to Dublin. You received a one-month training and you give support to an interesting product if you are into marketing or tech. The salary is slightly above-average. Great atmosphere, people from everywhere. A lot of chances to promote!
Pros
snacks
Good place to jump start your career
SENIOR TEAM LEAD (Current Employee) –  Dublin26 March 2018
Can be hit and miss and differs from dept to dept but overall my experience has been very positive.
Good opportunities for promotion and hard work is always appreciated
Fun
Transactional Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dublin20 March 2018
Fun place to work! A lot of training, so don't need to have any experience, beautiful workplace. Lovely people around, great location. Over time depends on you team.
Pros
Lovely people
Cons
Over time
Good to begin
Optimizer (Current Employee) –  Dublin5 March 2018
Good place to get a 1st experience to gain some experience. However, I suggest to leave as soon as possible to get a better experience somewhere else as I don't think it really represent a company spirit
Low job security and a little chance to progress in your career
Online campaign specialist (Former Employee) –  Dublin21 January 2018
The company gave me a very good first impression with the induction and the 4 weeks training provided to be Google Adwords certified.
I found an amazing working enviroment and a nice Team leader. I learnt how to create online advertising campaign and how to deal with difficult customers. After one year, as a Senior agent I had the chance to work with Large customer sales(LCS) and to manage multi accounts.
All looked great, but at one stage, the company started to relocate staff abroad and the team was cut. Much more for the people remained and no more fun at work.
Low job security and a little chance to progress in your career

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arvato. Our community is ready to answer.