Arvato
Arvato Employee Review

Challenging and rewarding career

11 October 2012
Logging of new contracts on Microsoft CR Dynamics with a view to validating its adherence to MS compliance policies. Approving or invalidating the documents for processing or rejecting of the documents. Liaising with my team's co-workers for further information on type of deals and with Microsoft subsidiaries all over Europe, Africa and Middle East as well as Microsoft Channel Partners with a view to acquiring all the necessary paper work and high level approval
to process the deal. Long hours and working weekends and bank holidays is a must for this role.
Pros
being part of a fantastic team in a fantastic work atmosphere
Cons
working through christmas and new year's eve
17 June 2020
Same roleSame location
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Dublin
I recommend to watch the movie Matrix when they discover that humans are just producers connected to a machine because that is the best explanation of a work day at arvato.
As an example I had to press a button in my phone to show that I was going to the toilet I also remember my manager telling me that I had 30 minutes lunch with 30 seconds notice.
Pros
It's a job a you get a salary at the end of the month. If you have no option go for it
Cons
Too stressful, You are a resource not a human, There is no way to meet the targets
15 July 2016
Same roleSame location
Customer service representative (Current Employee) - Dublin
A pleasant international work environment.
A typical day at work is 8 hours of answering the phone

My co-workers have different backgrounds and there is a lot one can learn from such people.
24 January 2020
Same location
Reporting Analyst (Former Employee) - Dublin
Just another poisonous office space with zero translatable skills for modern jobseekers and whose clients are service providers utilitizing contract structures that take advantage of the customer.