Arvato
Arvato Employee Review

Constant overtime and no career prospects

8 June 2017
Overtime every month end and also first week of each month. No flexibility on holidays in busy periods which occur - at least - during the first and last weeks of every month. Very bad management - no people skills from many managers and operation leaders while dealing with employees. No problem solving abilities shown while I was working here. Many times, employees have raised issues/concerns but it seems that every month/quarter end they are still there. Employees who have find other positions within the company are often - in the considered busy periods - call over to their previous teams. No career progression or benefits are reflected for those who work the extra mile.
3.0Job security/advancement
17 October 2018
Same roleSame location
TRANSACTION SPECIALIST (Former Employee) - Dublin
It was a really nice job based on checking the contracts of customers in general. The hardest part was sent the contracts to the customer, checking labels, envelopes, etc. I really enjoyed the workplace culture, with people from different countries sharing their cultures. About the management, I think the lack of support and leadership were the hardest part for me. But on the other hand, I learned to work in SAP and I expanded my knowledge in Dynamics CRM.
Pros
the Canteen, location
Cons
lack of leadership and support
3 September 2018
Same roleSame location
Transactional Specialist (Former Employee) - Dublin
This company has a multicultural environment, pool and foosball tables and nice people around. There is no proper training for the new employees and for agents in general. There is some teams as Enterprise which do a huge amount of overtime every month and june is the worst period ever (fiscal year close), because you basically have no time for anything beyond work. The salary is another thing is not good, and there is no standards for promotion as well, so depending of the size of the team and the mood of the managers some people with less time in company and with less knowledge are promoted before the experienced agents. A piece of advice: this is a transition company where you should stay to have experience and move to a company who valorizes people. Career oportunities are not so great if you are looking for good payments.
Cons
Huge amount of overtimes.
17 June 2020
Same location
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Dublin
I recommend to watch the movie Matrix when they discover that humans are just producers connected to a machine because that is the best explanation of a work day at arvato. As an example I had to press a button in my phone to show that I was going to the toilet I also remember my manager telling me that I had 30 minutes lunch with 30 seconds notice.
Pros
It's a job a you get a salary at the end of the month. If you have no option go for it
Cons
Too stressful, You are a resource not a human, There is no way to meet the targets
  1. Constant overtime and no career prospects