Arvato
Arvato Employee Review

Good place to start, but you are just a number in the company that will be replaced in second.

15 July 2019
Good place to start career when you are young energetic person. Overall low salary if you compare them to the pressure and responsibilities. Nobody care about you and what you got to say, Your ideas are not being implemented
Pros
salary on time, snacks
Cons
management, pressure
3 October 2019
Same roleSame location
Content Reviewer (Former Employee) - Dublin
If you Want a easy job with Nice management, Arvato is the right place. Unfortunately the salary is the worst comparing same job in dublin. 9h per day (30 minutes more than usual) and weekends.
4 November 2015
Same roleSame location
Content Reviewer (Former Employee) - Dublin
Avoid at all costs. Recruitment is lying and you end up in a terrible, packed and uncomfortable open plan office with no air conditioning. Management doesn't give you a chance to develop unless you're friends with the Operations Lead. The client is unbearable and really bad to work with. Weekend work and working on bank holidays are required and you can't take off time over Christmas or NYE unless they allow you. The only good thing about the place were the people, but that doesn't make up for the bad conditions and the terrible client! Payment is a joke and so are holidays and the handling of sick leave. Targets are ridiculous. You might end up with an "internal role" which will degrade you to a slave, doing all the work for the incapable TL who gets all the credit for it.
Pros
people, snacks
Cons
salary, management, holidays, sick leave, office environment, no chance to develop, work itself
17 June 2020
Same location
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Dublin
I recommend to watch the movie Matrix when they discover that humans are just producers connected to a machine because that is the best explanation of a work day at arvato. As an example I had to press a button in my phone to show that I was going to the toilet I also remember my manager telling me that I had 30 minutes lunch with 30 seconds notice.
Pros
It's a job a you get a salary at the end of the month. If you have no option go for it
Cons
Too stressful, You are a resource not a human, There is no way to meet the targets