Arvato
Arvato Employee Review

Nice workplace

17 October 2018
It was a really nice job based on checking the contracts of customers in general. The hardest part was sent the contracts to the customer, checking labels, envelopes, etc. I really enjoyed the workplace culture, with people from different countries sharing their cultures. About the management, I think the lack of support and leadership were the hardest part for me. But on the other hand, I learned to work in SAP and I expanded my knowledge in Dynamics CRM.
Pros
the Canteen, location
Cons
lack of leadership and support
3 September 2018
Same roleSame location
Transactional Specialist (Former Employee) - Dublin
This company has a multicultural environment, pool and foosball tables and nice people around. There is no proper training for the new employees and for agents in general. There is some teams as Enterprise which do a huge amount of overtime every month and june is the worst period ever (fiscal year close), because you basically have no time for anything beyond work. The salary is another thing is not good, and there is no standards for promotion as well, so depending of the size of the team and the mood of the managers some people with less time in company and with less knowledge are promoted before the experienced agents. A piece of advice: this is a transition company where you should stay to have experience and move to a company who valorizes people. Career oportunities are not so great if you are looking for good payments.
Cons
Huge amount of overtimes.
20 March 2018
Same roleSame location
Transactional Specialist (Former Employee) - Dublin
Fun place to work! A lot of training, so don't need to have any experience, beautiful workplace. Lovely people around, great location. Over time depends on you team.
Pros
Lovely people
Cons
Over time
17 June 2020
Same location
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Dublin
I recommend to watch the movie Matrix when they discover that humans are just producers connected to a machine because that is the best explanation of a work day at arvato.
As an example I had to press a button in my phone to show that I was going to the toilet I also remember my manager telling me that I had 30 minutes lunch with 30 seconds notice.
Pros
It's a job a you get a salary at the end of the month. If you have no option go for it
Cons
Too stressful, You are a resource not a human, There is no way to meet the targets