Arvato
Arvato Employee Review

Unprofessional supervisors

10 December 2019
Supervisors don't have the knowledge to hire the right people so you would suffer greatly everyday.
Previous agents' poor performance is somehow your fault.

And because supervisors aren't educated and don't know what they are doing, you would find it hard to communicate with your colleagues as they speak terrible English...

Also you would feel peer pressure attending meaningless events and give donations every time someone has their birthday or quits their job.

Forced events and donations are only for supervisors' satisfaction.

These should be optional, not mandatory but they don't realise how people secretly dislike it.

There are loads of gossipers who mind other people's business all the time as well.

I'm only here to pay the bills.
Pros
Snacks
Cons
17 June 2020
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Dublin
I recommend to watch the movie Matrix when they discover that humans are just producers connected to a machine because that is the best explanation of a work day at arvato.
As an example I had to press a button in my phone to show that I was going to the toilet I also remember my manager telling me that I had 30 minutes lunch with 30 seconds notice.
Pros
It's a job a you get a salary at the end of the month. If you have no option go for it
Cons
Too stressful, You are a resource not a human, There is no way to meet the targets
24 January 2020
Reporting Analyst (Former Employee) - Dublin
Just another poisonous office space with zero translatable skills for modern jobseekers and whose clients are service providers utilitizing contract structures that take advantage of the customer.
19 December 2019
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) - Dublin
Unfortunately, it's one of the only ways for people living abroad to start an office career in Ireland. It's modern age slavery with a lot of racism and other elements to get you depressed or anxious. If you protect yourself from all this hard stuff you will survive and worth it because you can get a very nice job with the experience you had in Arvato.