Arvato

Arvato Employee Reviews in Dublin

Pay to focus your attention in the details. Repetitive tasks after 3 months. A lot of Ctrl C and Ctrl V. Skill set needed only useful in the position, not transferable to another company. Good offices facilities. They implemented a reorganization at the system level (supporting working tools) without considering the real working process of the Teams. Effects: A lot of manual workarounds and waste of time and errors. Extra working hours without proper compensation. Just take days off without notice. Only thinking in the business and not in the people. It can be an option to start your career. Management respect multicultural environment.
I recommend to watch the movie Matrix when they discover that humans are just producers connected to a machine because that is the best explanation of a work day at arvato. As an example I had to press a button in my phone to show that I was going to the toilet I also remember my manager telling me that I had 30 minutes lunch with 30 seconds notice.
Pros
It's a job a you get a salary at the end of the month. If you have no option go for it
Cons
Too stressful, You are a resource not a human, There is no way to meet the targets
Just another poisonous office space with zero translatable skills for modern jobseekers and whose clients are service providers utilitizing contract structures that take advantage of the customer.
Unfortunately, it's one of the only ways for people living abroad to start an office career in Ireland. It's modern age slavery with a lot of racism and other elements to get you depressed or anxious. If you protect yourself from all this hard stuff you will survive and worth it because you can get a very nice job with the experience you had in Arvato.
Supervisors don't have the knowledge to hire the right people so you would suffer greatly everyday. Previous agents' poor performance is somehow your fault. And because supervisors aren't educated and don't know what they are doing, you would find it hard to communicate with your colleagues as they speak terrible English... Also you would feel peer pressure attending meaningless events and give donations every time someone has their birthday or quits their job. Forced events and donations are only for supervisors' satisfaction. These should be optional, not mandatory but they don't realise how people secretly dislike it. There are loads of gossipers who mind other people's business all the time as well. I'm only here to pay the bills.
Pros
Snacks
Cons
Depend on the project, very poor management, people do not feel comfortable because even a simple 'good morning' is hard to listen from managers and team leaders, is just about numbers and targets.
Pros
Flexible work time
Cons
No benefits, poor management
If you Want a easy job with Nice management, Arvato is the right place. Unfortunately the salary is the worst comparing same job in dublin. 9h per day (30 minutes more than usual) and weekends.
Even though i did not enjoyed my experience there, they are very good for new joiners providing a rich training - 4 weeks, which I found great. Not a good culture
Supportive and collaborative team, but can be tough to advance in the company. Salary and benefits not very competitive. Good engagement activities organised on site and off site.
Good place to start career when you are young energetic person. Overall low salary if you compare them to the pressure and responsibilities. Nobody care about you and what you got to say, Your ideas are not being implemented
Pros
salary on time, snacks
Cons
management, pressure
It's a good company, everyone helps, There are good conditions to work. The company has good benefits. There are excellent managers, the main thing about the company is the unity of your team. Work culture is very nice, following new policies, needs to achieve targets.
Nice people to work with. Daily tasks change every minute. More and more restrictions every day are added. A lot of patience needed in order to work there.
Arvato is a great company to start your career. You have the chance to learn how to perform a wide range of different projects, and you can work very close to some of the biggest tech companies in Dublin. Managers are young, nice, and friendly. The average age of employees is around 28 years old. Unfortunately the career possibilities are very limited, the turnover is big, and the salaries are definitely not the highest in Dublin. But if you're motivated to get into the digital world, and work in customer-care or digital marketing, then Arvato is a good company, KPIs are more than manageable, and they support you through your learning process.
Pros
Support from management, good work-life balance.
Cons
Little career progress.
Good place to start work in the office. Friendly management. Day at work very long since you need to spend 9 hours. Hardest part depend of the project.
No room for growth or progress, management structure is awful, fully functioning revolving door policy and culture to confirm this from the top down, salary is terrible.
Pros
Cons
Management is aggressive. No incentives to grow. Manufactured work ethic. Awefull poor salary
Arvato is a good place to start. And gain experience. Its a fun environment with the team I have worked but I can't say the same thing about the management or the support we get. The most enjoyable part of the job is the social gatherings and getting to know my team mates more.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
Have to pay for everything (Food/drinks)
It was a really nice job based on checking the contracts of customers in general. The hardest part was sent the contracts to the customer, checking labels, envelopes, etc. I really enjoyed the workplace culture, with people from different countries sharing their cultures. About the management, I think the lack of support and leadership were the hardest part for me. But on the other hand, I learned to work in SAP and I expanded my knowledge in Dynamics CRM.
Pros
the Canteen, location
Cons
lack of leadership and support
This company has a multicultural environment, pool and foosball tables and nice people around. There is no proper training for the new employees and for agents in general. There is some teams as Enterprise which do a huge amount of overtime every month and june is the worst period ever (fiscal year close), because you basically have no time for anything beyond work. The salary is another thing is not good, and there is no standards for promotion as well, so depending of the size of the team and the mood of the managers some people with less time in company and with less knowledge are promoted before the experienced agents. A piece of advice: this is a transition company where you should stay to have experience and move to a company who valorizes people. Career oportunities are not so great if you are looking for good payments.
Cons
Huge amount of overtimes.
Great job for a foreigner who just arrived to Dublin. You received a one-month training and you give support to an interesting product if you are into marketing or tech. The salary is slightly above-average. Great atmosphere, people from everywhere. A lot of chances to promote!
Pros
snacks
Can be hit and miss and differs from dept to dept but overall my experience has been very positive. Good opportunities for promotion and hard work is always appreciated
Fun place to work! A lot of training, so don't need to have any experience, beautiful workplace. Lovely people around, great location. Over time depends on you team.
Pros
Lovely people
Cons
Over time