Arvato

Arvato Employee Reviews in Dublin

Dublin57 reviews
Pay to focus your attention in the details.
Repetitive tasks after 3 months. A lot of Ctrl C and Ctrl V. Skill set needed only useful in the position, not transferable to another company.

Good offices facilities.

They implemented a reorganization at the system level (supporting working tools) without considering the real working process of the Teams. Effects: A lot of manual workarounds and waste of time and errors.

Extra working hours without proper compensation. Just take days off without notice. Only thinking in the business and not in the people.

It can be an option to start your career.

Management respect multicultural environment.
Good place to get a 1st experience to gain some experience. However, I suggest to leave as soon as possible to get a better experience somewhere else as I don't think it really represent a company spirit
The company gave me a very good first impression with the induction and the 4 weeks training provided to be Google Adwords certified.
I found an amazing working enviroment and a nice Team leader. I learnt how to create online advertising campaign and how to deal with difficult customers. After one year, as a Senior agent I had the chance to work with Large customer sales(LCS) and to manage multi accounts.

All looked great, but at one stage, the company started to relocate staff abroad and the team was cut. Much more for the people remained and no more fun at work.

Low job security and a little chance to progress in your career
At Arvato you´ll find just entry level jobs. It is fine to see how a company works and to have the first experience, but you need to leave it pretty quickly in order to progress.
Arvato is an exceptional company to work for.

The job progression is brilliant and the people are fantastic.

I would recommend them as an employer.
Pros
On site resturant, Central location for public transport.
Cons
Little training
Worked there for 1 year in a temporary contract. it is like every outsource company, you're not part of it and job neither.

free food was great, but nothing else, maybe for a mid 20s guy is perfect to learn the work life but not if you are seeking career progression.
Pros
free food
Cons
no career development, temporary contract, monkey job
First I have been trained for 2 weeks from excellent professionals who taught me how Microsoft Dynamics (Mimos v.5.2)software works and how they build up relationship with their clients and what they guarantee to them. Every day, I had to work hard in order to reviewed agreements and orders to ensure all legal requirements. Performed complete analysis and investigation of queries related to specific Microsoft Business programs, orders and contracts by using Microsoft Dynamics software. This experience has given me the opportunity to put my theoretical knowledge of the subject into practice, as well as learning to work as part of a multicultural.
I was working in Arvato but for Google.We created the department we were working in, so was specially great the first months. After a while I lots motivations, but I learnt a lot in that job, especially about Google Adwrds.
Arvato's biggest strength is the professional standard of its people. Offers employees brilliant exposure to a broad range of some of the best known global brands.
Without a doubt the worst place I have ever worked!
Management are a disgrace

People were been let go constantly and told there is no security in the position
Pros
there are none
Cons
Poor management, terrible salary, Poor business practice
A great Place to work
Excellent onsite training provided

Clear path for employees devolpment

New challenges daily

Very diverse and multicultural

Management really care about staff
Pros
Free snacks and great employee assistance
Cons
Overtime every month end and also first week of each month.
No flexibility on holidays in busy periods which occur - at least - during the first and last weeks of every month.

Very bad management - no people skills from many managers and operation leaders while dealing with employees. No problem solving abilities shown while I was working here. Many times, employees have raised issues/concerns but it seems that every month/quarter end they are still there.

Employees who have find other positions within the company are often - in the considered busy periods - call over to their previous teams. No career progression or benefits are reflected for those who work the extra mile.
The management is arvato's biggest problem as well as the lack of opportunities to progress. In arvato you are a number, not a person. I would not recommend working there.
Arvato was a great employer for entry level-applicants to credit control. They take time to actively develop employees and help thembuild experience. However the salary offered is not competitive.
Arvato is an excellent employer with a great career path for hard working positive individuals. Over last 9 years, I gained experiences in Credit and Collections as a Operations Manager, I led transtions of credit teams from US office in MTV to Philippines office in Manila and two years later I led a transition of credit team from Dublin office to a Polish office in Krakow. This gave me a skills in transition management. Then I led a project of moving all of billing from legacy system to new client system for 1.5 years and I gained experences in project management as I was appointed a Global Process Expert in GRO.
Pros
Friendly and varied environment, good progression path, travels to other global locations
Very bad management,
low salary,

a lot of overtime,

poor benefits,

good for a starter in order to gain experience

very hard to advance

unable to live your family life
A pleasant international work environment.
A typical day at work is 8 hours of answering the phone

My co-workers have different backgrounds and there is a lot one can learn from such people.
I can write a book about the nonsense you have to deal with on a daily basis.
I worked as a CS for Google Adwords.
Pros
Sorry, can't think of one
Cons
Mangement
Arbeiten bei Navabi hat Spass gemacht.
Ich hab mich gefreut, mit Kleidungen arbeiten zu dürfen.
I worked for Google Adwords.
I worked really hard but it was never good enough.

The management,compared to other companies I worked for,is very bad.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Mangement, stress.
Trabajar en Arvato ha sido una gran experiencia donde he trabajado con un equipo maravilloso, donde manteníamos un un ambiente de trabajo muy agradable.
Ademas ha sido una gran oportunidad para mi el poder trabajar en una empresa internacional donde cada día colaboras con una gran cantidad de personas de diferentes lugares.

Aunque en ocasiones un poco estresante debido al volumen de trabajo, siempre hemos sabido sacar el trabajo adelante individualmente y como equipo.

Arvato te da la oportunidad de mejorar la formación laboral con los diferentes trainings impartidos a lo largo de estos dos años en la empresa.