Arvato

Arvato Employee Reviews in Dublin

Dublin57 reviews
Pay to focus your attention in the details.
Repetitive tasks after 3 months. A lot of Ctrl C and Ctrl V. Skill set needed only useful in the position, not transferable to another company.

Good offices facilities.

They implemented a reorganization at the system level (supporting working tools) without considering the real working process of the Teams. Effects: A lot of manual workarounds and waste of time and errors.

Extra working hours without proper compensation. Just take days off without notice. Only thinking in the business and not in the people.

It can be an option to start your career.

Management respect multicultural environment.
Buena experiencia con un sueldo decente y buen horario laboral. Recomendada en todos los aspectos.
Pros
Seguro medico
Cons
overtime
My role in Arvato was a temporary position for the end of their fiscal year.

My job consisted in:

Managing direct escalations raised by reseller and sales departments by providing high quality and customer focused solutions in a timely and accurate manner.

Basically a Post-sale assistance.

It was interesting, busy ant totally target driven
Avoid at all costs. Recruitment is lying and you end up in a terrible, packed and uncomfortable open plan office with no air conditioning.

Management doesn't give you a chance to develop unless you're friends with the Operations Lead.

The client is unbearable and really bad to work with.

Weekend work and working on bank holidays are required and you can't take off time over Christmas or NYE unless they allow you.

The only good thing about the place were the people, but that doesn't make up for the bad conditions and the terrible client!

Payment is a joke and so are holidays and the handling of sick leave.

Targets are ridiculous.

You might end up with an "internal role" which will degrade you to a slave, doing all the work for the incapable TL who gets all the credit for it.
Pros
people, snacks
Cons
salary, management, holidays, sick leave, office environment, no chance to develop, work itself
Tesco was very much team based - we were all one big team and helped each other out. it was a very social environment between working with your team and dealing with customers.
Pros
subsidised cafe
Cons
weekend work
Arbetet är skretessbelagt så kan inte beskriva närmre,
men arbetar med Googles sökmotor. Arbetet är väldigt intressant, men det är enbart en språklön. Arbetet är spännande och du analyserar material på internet. Väldigt bra upplärning, och bra kollegor. Arvato är bra arbetsgivare och har aldrig haft några problem med varken team eller Arvato.

Gratis snacks och dricka, efter ett halvår blir du anställd och har rättigheter till sjukdagar t.ex. Bra utbud för att ta interna kurser med certifikat. Talar du mer än 1 språk blir lönen högre. Bonus vart 3 månad med 9% av inkomsten.

Ett väldigt bra första jobb i Dublin.
Pros
gratis frukt, yoghurt, kaffe/te/choklad, läsk/vatten/juice, flingor, snacks, och hygienprodukter
Cons
första 6 månaderna har du inga sjukdagar, ingen försäkring och en veckas uppsägningstid.
Arvato develops a great corporate culture that promote productivity and share information.

In addition, it is a fun place to work.

There are great worker and good team work.
Bardzo dobre szanse rozwoju i zdobycie doswiadczenia w firmie.
Pros
Doswiadczenie
Cons
Nadgodziny
Low tenure and high pressure as a result of constant recruiting to backfill leavers. Focus on metrics and task and not at all people. Inflexible HR and recruitment policies. No canteen and inactive social element. Low comparative salary for service provided.
Pros
Good experience from product supported
Cons
Low comparitive wages, no canteen, few opportunities for advancement
Needs to be familiar with all Google's product and expected to provide world class customer service. Most people can't survive the job for more than 9 months. To many demands, very little reward in return.
Pros
Very good experienced gained in this role.
Every day me and my team offer an efficient customer service to customers that want to use google products.

I also manage the italian team of google my business, that means help them to achieve the highest standard possible.

My colleagues are very hardworker and people that bring fun of your life. It is impossible to be boring with them.

Thanks this job I feel now confortable to manage online services, I learnt also to be a good mentor for my team motivating them day by day.

The hardest part of my role is definitely the responsability to give feedback, sometimes negative. But all kind of feedback provide to the team the best results possible and enjoy this with all the Google My Business floor is absolutely the best part of job.
Arvato is great place to work.

Its a multi national company that see all its employees has partners in the business.
Pros
10 % Bonus, Free Health Care Scheme, Pension etc
It is a very warm and friendly atmosphere. People are very helpful and dynamic. Every day a new subject comes out regarding to how to proceed in relation to clients a to z. The team leaders are very approachable,helpful and calm all the time. Long hours sitting down in front of a screen without stretching our muscles could be quite hard, but we try to manage this the best way we can. The most enjoyable part of the job is to work as team. We laugh and help each other very much.It is a very pleasant atmosphere .I am surrounded by great people.
Pros
We manage our own breaks and time
Cons
Sitting down for long hours
Every day is a new challenge. My team leader is the best. We all work together for a better result. It is a repetitive job, but I challenge myself every day for better outcomes .The most enjoyable part of the job is the flexibility , the relaxing environment, the willing of helping each other.
Pros
Free to come and go in our breaks
Cons
Spending long hours in front of a screen, however the company is always working in our side and give us advice to improve our work.
cash application, cheque handling, querying banks and internal customers

Good place to work, very productive

Good co- workers

multicultural
Arvato Services Ireland (Sandyford, Dublin) is not a company that I would recommend to most people. Career paths are barely visible, upper management is clueless, offices are packed and pay raises and bonuses basically do not exist.

I currently work at Arvato and the only words that I have to describe most of the people working here is "Peter Principle". I have never been in a place where there are such a high number of incompetent employees. Half of the management have no idea how to manage their employees and a lot of employees do not pull their weight due to the conditions they are subject to (i.e. no pay raise/bonus = no hard work). One good example about the level of incompetence is that just recently a person was hired and the interviewer failed to take notice (I don’t know how) that this person could hardly speak English...!!

I would, however, recommend Arvato to people who cannot find a job elsewhere or to people who have just finished school and need some experience. Arvato is a good starting point for experience but you should consider moving on to another company that has a better career path.
Pros
Friendly colleagues, casual clothing and subsidised lunch (courtesy Microsoft)
Cons
Incompetence, low pay raises, low bonues, long working hours
Logging of new contracts on Microsoft CR Dynamics with a view to validating its adherence to MS compliance policies. Approving or invalidating the documents for processing or rejecting of the documents. Liaising with my team's co-workers for further information on type of deals and with Microsoft subsidiaries all over Europe, Africa and Middle East as well as Microsoft Channel Partners with a view to acquiring all the necessary paper work and high level approval
to process the deal. Long hours and working weekends and bank holidays is a must for this role.
Pros
being part of a fantastic team in a fantastic work atmosphere
Cons
working through christmas and new year's eve