Arvato

Arvato Employee Reviews for Administrator

Pay to focus your attention in the details. Repetitive tasks after 3 months. A lot of Ctrl C and Ctrl V. Skill set needed only useful in the position, not transferable to another company. Good offices facilities. They implemented a reorganization at the system level (supporting working tools) without considering the real working process of the Teams. Effects: A lot of manual workarounds and waste of time and errors. Extra working hours without proper compensation. Just take days off without notice. Only thinking in the business and not in the people. It can be an option to start your career. Management respect multicultural environment.
Supportive and collaborative team, but can be tough to advance in the company. Salary and benefits not very competitive. Good engagement activities organised on site and off site.
There are excellent systems and structures in place to support staff in their work. A good system with team leaders where we have an opportunity to receive feedback and to suggest new ideas. I have developed my time management skills and ability to reach targets and work within agreed time frames.
Pros
subsidized canteen, excellent training
Cons
no permanent contract
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Arvato?