Arvato

Arvato Employee Reviews for Specialist

Specialist14 reviews
Ireland14 reviews
It was a really nice job based on checking the contracts of customers in general. The hardest part was sent the contracts to the customer, checking labels, envelopes, etc. I really enjoyed the workplace culture, with people from different countries sharing their cultures. About the management, I think the lack of support and leadership were the hardest part for me. But on the other hand, I learned to work in SAP and I expanded my knowledge in Dynamics CRM.
Pros
the Canteen, location
Cons
lack of leadership and support
This company has a multicultural environment, pool and foosball tables and nice people around. There is no proper training for the new employees and for agents in general. There is some teams as Enterprise which do a huge amount of overtime every month and june is the worst period ever (fiscal year close), because you basically have no time for anything beyond work. The salary is another thing is not good, and there is no standards for promotion as well, so depending of the size of the team and the mood of the managers some people with less time in company and with less knowledge are promoted before the experienced agents. A piece of advice: this is a transition company where you should stay to have experience and move to a company who valorizes people. Career oportunities are not so great if you are looking for good payments.
Cons
Huge amount of overtimes.
Fun place to work! A lot of training, so don't need to have any experience, beautiful workplace. Lovely people around, great location. Over time depends on you team.
Pros
Lovely people
Cons
Over time
The company gave me a very good first impression with the induction and the 4 weeks training provided to be Google Adwords certified.
I found an amazing working enviroment and a nice Team leader. I learnt how to create online advertising campaign and how to deal with difficult customers. After one year, as a Senior agent I had the chance to work with Large customer sales(LCS) and to manage multi accounts.

All looked great, but at one stage, the company started to relocate staff abroad and the team was cut. Much more for the people remained and no more fun at work.

Low job security and a little chance to progress in your career
First I have been trained for 2 weeks from excellent professionals who taught me how Microsoft Dynamics (Mimos v.5.2)software works and how they build up relationship with their clients and what they guarantee to them. Every day, I had to work hard in order to reviewed agreements and orders to ensure all legal requirements. Performed complete analysis and investigation of queries related to specific Microsoft Business programs, orders and contracts by using Microsoft Dynamics software. This experience has given me the opportunity to put my theoretical knowledge of the subject into practice, as well as learning to work as part of a multicultural.
I was working in Arvato but for Google.We created the department we were working in, so was specially great the first months. After a while I lots motivations, but I learnt a lot in that job, especially about Google Adwrds.
Without a doubt the worst place I have ever worked!
Management are a disgrace

People were been let go constantly and told there is no security in the position
Pros
there are none
Cons
Poor management, terrible salary, Poor business practice
Overtime every month end and also first week of each month.
No flexibility on holidays in busy periods which occur - at least - during the first and last weeks of every month.

Very bad management - no people skills from many managers and operation leaders while dealing with employees. No problem solving abilities shown while I was working here. Many times, employees have raised issues/concerns but it seems that every month/quarter end they are still there.

Employees who have find other positions within the company are often - in the considered busy periods - call over to their previous teams. No career progression or benefits are reflected for those who work the extra mile.
It was a good school for starting in the business/operations professional field, however it should get better in a lot of aspects. Too much hard work not recognized by the management. However, it is a good place to learn how a multinational company works and to get the best of experience.
Pros
cheap lunch, free food when working more than 10 hours, very nice people, multicultural
Cons
Overtime, not allow to get holidays at the end of every month, internal professional opportunities hard to get
Very bad management,
low salary,

a lot of overtime,

poor benefits,

good for a starter in order to gain experience

very hard to advance

unable to live your family life
My role in Arvato was a temporary position for the end of their fiscal year.

My job consisted in:

Managing direct escalations raised by reseller and sales departments by providing high quality and customer focused solutions in a timely and accurate manner.

Basically a Post-sale assistance.

It was interesting, busy ant totally target driven
Tesco was very much team based - we were all one big team and helped each other out. it was a very social environment between working with your team and dealing with customers.
Pros
subsidised cafe
Cons
weekend work
Arvato is a nice place to work with a friendly and busy environment. The leaders are very helpful in teaching you how things are done and I have enjoyed my time working here where I have gained a lot of useful experience.
I was responsible for maintaining strict service levels with client activities and for validating contractual information, entering and coordinating Agreements/Orders in to Microsoft Dynamics CRM. My duties included also reviewing Agreements & Orders to ensure all legal requirements are met and documentation is complete. I possessed and enforced an expert level of understanding current revenue recognition guidelines as established by Finance & compliant with Sox procedure. I worked at complete analysis and investigation of queries related to specific Microsoft Business Programs, Orders and Contracts. I routinely evaluated workload and prioritize based on the Company revenue needs, customer sensitivity and follow guidance from Senior Team members. Served as backup support to others on the team with the resolution of more complex or unusual problems. I worked with all level of the organization as well as the Companies partners to meet customer business needs and suggested more efficient ways for processing of work; learned new areas for possible future ownership.