Arvato

Arvato Employee Reviews for Transaction Specialist

Transaction Specialist5 reviews
Ireland5 reviews
It was a good school for starting in the business/operations professional field, however it should get better in a lot of aspects. Too much hard work not recognized by the management. However, it is a good place to learn how a multinational company works and to get the best of experience.
Pros
cheap lunch, free food when working more than 10 hours, very nice people, multicultural
Cons
Overtime, not allow to get holidays at the end of every month, internal professional opportunities hard to get
First I have been trained for 2 weeks from excellent professionals who taught me how Microsoft Dynamics (Mimos v.5.2)software works and how they build up relationship with their clients and what they guarantee to them. Every day, I had to work hard in order to reviewed agreements and orders to ensure all legal requirements. Performed complete analysis and investigation of queries related to specific Microsoft Business programs, orders and contracts by using Microsoft Dynamics software. This experience has given me the opportunity to put my theoretical knowledge of the subject into practice, as well as learning to work as part of a multicultural.
Without a doubt the worst place I have ever worked!
Management are a disgrace

People were been let go constantly and told there is no security in the position
Pros
there are none
Cons
Poor management, terrible salary, Poor business practice
My role in Arvato was a temporary position for the end of their fiscal year.

My job consisted in:

Managing direct escalations raised by reseller and sales departments by providing high quality and customer focused solutions in a timely and accurate manner.

Basically a Post-sale assistance.

It was interesting, busy ant totally target driven
I was responsible for maintaining strict service levels with client activities and for validating contractual information, entering and coordinating Agreements/Orders in to Microsoft Dynamics CRM. My duties included also reviewing Agreements & Orders to ensure all legal requirements are met and documentation is complete. I possessed and enforced an expert level of understanding current revenue recognition guidelines as established by Finance & compliant with Sox procedure. I worked at complete analysis and investigation of queries related to specific Microsoft Business Programs, Orders and Contracts. I routinely evaluated workload and prioritize based on the Company revenue needs, customer sensitivity and follow guidance from Senior Team members. Served as backup support to others on the team with the resolution of more complex or unusual problems. I worked with all level of the organization as well as the Companies partners to meet customer business needs and suggested more efficient ways for processing of work; learned new areas for possible future ownership.