Arvato Employee Reviews for Transaction Specialist

Found 3 reviews matching the search See all 1,402 reviews
Very Productive
Transaction Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dublin,Sandyford22 November 2015
My role in Arvato was a temporary position for the end of their fiscal year.

My job consisted in:

Managing direct escalations raised by reseller and sales departments by providing high quality and customer focused solutions in a timely and accurate manner.

Basically a Post-sale assistance.

It was interesting, busy ant totally target driven
Professional training system, good place to work
Transaction Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dublin 1830 August 2013
I was responsible for maintaining strict service levels with client activities and for validating contractual information, entering and coordinating Agreements/Orders in to Microsoft Dynamics CRM. My duties included also reviewing Agreements & Orders to ensure all legal requirements are met and documentation is complete. I possessed and enforced an expert level of understanding current revenue recognition guidelines as established by Finance & compliant with Sox procedure. I worked at complete analysis and investigation of queries related to specific Microsoft Business Programs, Orders and Contracts. I routinely evaluated workload and prioritize based on the Company revenue needs, customer sensitivity and follow guidance from Senior Team members. Served as backup support to others on the team with the resolution of more complex or unusual problems. I worked with all level of the organization as well as the Companies partners to meet customer business needs and suggested more efficient ways for processing of work; learned new areas for possible future ownership.