Arvato Employee Review

productive and best place to learn to work under pressure
Workflow leader for Google My Business (Current Employee) –  dublin4 February 2015
Every day me and my team offer an efficient customer service to customers that want to use google products.

I also manage the italian team of google my business, that means help them to achieve the highest standard possible.

My colleagues are very hardworker and people that bring fun of your life. It is impossible to be boring with them.

Thanks this job I feel now confortable to manage online services, I learnt also to be a good mentor for my team motivating them day by day.

The hardest part of my role is definitely the responsability to give feedback, sometimes negative. But all kind of feedback provide to the team the best results possible and enjoy this with all the Google My Business floor is absolutely the best part of job.

Other Arvato Employee Reviews

Poor Managment
Content Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dublin10 October 2019
Depend on the project, very poor management, people do not feel comfortable because even a simple 'good morning' is hard to listen from managers and team leaders, is just about numbers and targets.
Pros
Flexible work time
Cons
No benefits, poor management
Great people
HR Manager (Former Employee) –  Leopardstown, County Dublin26 September 2019
Worked with some really great people in Arvato. Very friendly and welcoming. Management were totally open to new ideas and approaches. Learnt a lot about the industry.
Pros
Great Canteen

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arvato. Our community is ready to answer.