Arvato
Arvato Employee Review

productive and best place to learn to work under pressure

4 February 2015
Every day me and my team offer an efficient customer service to customers that want to use google products.

I also manage the italian team of google my business, that means help them to achieve the highest standard possible.

My colleagues are very hardworker and people that bring fun of your life. It is impossible to be boring with them.

Thanks this job I feel now confortable to manage online services, I learnt also to be a good mentor for my team motivating them day by day.

The hardest part of my role is definitely the responsability to give feedback, sometimes negative. But all kind of feedback provide to the team the best results possible and enjoy this with all the Google My Business floor is absolutely the best part of job.
17 June 2020
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Dublin
I recommend to watch the movie Matrix when they discover that humans are just producers connected to a machine because that is the best explanation of a work day at arvato.
As an example I had to press a button in my phone to show that I was going to the toilet I also remember my manager telling me that I had 30 minutes lunch with 30 seconds notice.
Pros
It's a job a you get a salary at the end of the month. If you have no option go for it
Cons
Too stressful, You are a resource not a human, There is no way to meet the targets
24 January 2020
Reporting Analyst (Former Employee) - Dublin
Just another poisonous office space with zero translatable skills for modern jobseekers and whose clients are service providers utilitizing contract structures that take advantage of the customer.
19 December 2019
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) - Dublin
Unfortunately, it's one of the only ways for people living abroad to start an office career in Ireland. It's modern age slavery with a lot of racism and other elements to get you depressed or anxious. If you protect yourself from all this hard stuff you will survive and worth it because you can get a very nice job with the experience you had in Arvato.