Arvato Employee Review

Low job security and a little chance to progress in your career
Online campaign specialist (Former Employee) –  Dublin21 January 2018
The company gave me a very good first impression with the induction and the 4 weeks training provided to be Google Adwords certified.
I found an amazing working enviroment and a nice Team leader. I learnt how to create online advertising campaign and how to deal with difficult customers. After one year, as a Senior agent I had the chance to work with Large customer sales(LCS) and to manage multi accounts.
All looked great, but at one stage, the company started to relocate staff abroad and the team was cut. Much more for the people remained and no more fun at work.
Low job security and a little chance to progress in your career

Other Arvato Employee Reviews

Poor Managment
Content Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dublin10 October 2019
Depend on the project, very poor management, people do not feel comfortable because even a simple 'good morning' is hard to listen from managers and team leaders, is just about numbers and targets.
Pros
Flexible work time
Cons
No benefits, poor management
Great people
HR Manager (Former Employee) –  Leopardstown, County Dublin26 September 2019
Worked with some really great people in Arvato. Very friendly and welcoming. Management were totally open to new ideas and approaches. Learnt a lot about the industry.
Pros
Great Canteen

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arvato. Our community is ready to answer.