Arvato

Arvato Employee Review

Low job security and a little chance to progress in your career
Online campaign specialist (Former Employee) –  Dublin21 January 2018
The company gave me a very good first impression with the induction and the 4 weeks training provided to be Google Adwords certified.
I found an amazing working enviroment and a nice Team leader. I learnt how to create online advertising campaign and how to deal with difficult customers. After one year, as a Senior agent I had the chance to work with Large customer sales(LCS) and to manage multi accounts.
All looked great, but at one stage, the company started to relocate staff abroad and the team was cut. Much more for the people remained and no more fun at work.
Low job security and a little chance to progress in your career

Other Arvato Employee Reviews

A debt collectors agency with no respect for human beings.
Reporting Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dublin24 January 2020
Just another poisonous office space with zero translatable skills for modern jobseekers and whose clients are service providers utilitizing contract structures that take advantage of the customer.
If you have other options, don’t take it!
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dublin19 December 2019
Unfortunately, it's one of the only ways for people living abroad to start an office career in Ireland. It's modern age slavery with a lot of racism and other elements to get you depressed or anxious. If you protect yourself from all this hard stuff you will survive and worth it because you can get a very nice job with the experience you had in Arvato.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arvato. Our community is ready to answer.