Arvato Employee Review

Professional training system, good place to work
Transaction Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dublin 1830 August 2013
I was responsible for maintaining strict service levels with client activities and for validating contractual information, entering and coordinating Agreements/Orders in to Microsoft Dynamics CRM. My duties included also reviewing Agreements & Orders to ensure all legal requirements are met and documentation is complete. I possessed and enforced an expert level of understanding current revenue recognition guidelines as established by Finance & compliant with Sox procedure. I worked at complete analysis and investigation of queries related to specific Microsoft Business Programs, Orders and Contracts. I routinely evaluated workload and prioritize based on the Company revenue needs, customer sensitivity and follow guidance from Senior Team members. Served as backup support to others on the team with the resolution of more complex or unusual problems. I worked with all level of the organization as well as the Companies partners to meet customer business needs and suggested more efficient ways for processing of work; learned new areas for possible future ownership.

Other Arvato Employee Reviews

Unprofessional supervisors
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Dublin10 December 2019
Supervisors don't have the knowledge to hire the right people so you would suffer greatly everyday.
Previous agents' poor performance is somehow your fault.
And because supervisors aren't educated and don't know what they are doing, you would find it hard to communicate with your colleagues as they speak terrible English...
Also you would feel peer pressure attending meaningless events and give donations every time someone has their birthday or quits their job.
Forced events and donations are only for supervisors' satisfaction.
These should be optional, not mandatory but they don't realise how people secretly dislike it.

There are loads of gossipers who mind other people's business all the time as well.

I'm only here to pay the bills.
Pros
Snacks
Cons
Poor Managment
Content Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dublin10 October 2019
Depend on the project, very poor management, people do not feel comfortable because even a simple 'good morning' is hard to listen from managers and team leaders, is just about numbers and targets.
Pros
Flexible work time
Cons
No benefits, poor management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arvato. Our community is ready to answer.