Arvato
Arvato Employee Review

Professional training system, good place to work

30 August 2013
I was responsible for maintaining strict service levels with client activities and for validating contractual information, entering and coordinating Agreements/Orders in to Microsoft Dynamics CRM. My duties included also reviewing Agreements & Orders to ensure all legal requirements are met and documentation is complete. I possessed and enforced an expert level of understanding current revenue recognition guidelines as established by Finance & compliant with Sox procedure. I worked at complete analysis and investigation of queries related to specific Microsoft Business Programs, Orders and Contracts. I routinely evaluated workload and prioritize based on the Company revenue needs, customer sensitivity and follow guidance from Senior Team members. Served as backup support to others on the team with the resolution of more complex or unusual problems. I worked with all level of the organization as well as the Companies partners to meet customer business needs and suggested more efficient ways for processing of work; learned new areas for possible future ownership.
17 October 2018
TRANSACTION SPECIALIST (Former Employee) - Dublin
It was a really nice job based on checking the contracts of customers in general. The hardest part was sent the contracts to the customer, checking labels, envelopes, etc. I really enjoyed the workplace culture, with people from different countries sharing their cultures. About the management, I think the lack of support and leadership were the hardest part for me. But on the other hand, I learned to work in SAP and I expanded my knowledge in Dynamics CRM.
Pros
the Canteen, location
Cons
lack of leadership and support
3 September 2018
Transactional Specialist (Former Employee) - Dublin
This company has a multicultural environment, pool and foosball tables and nice people around. There is no proper training for the new employees and for agents in general. There is some teams as Enterprise which do a huge amount of overtime every month and june is the worst period ever (fiscal year close), because you basically have no time for anything beyond work. The salary is another thing is not good, and there is no standards for promotion as well, so depending of the size of the team and the mood of the managers some people with less time in company and with less knowledge are promoted before the experienced agents. A piece of advice: this is a transition company where you should stay to have experience and move to a company who valorizes people. Career oportunities are not so great if you are looking for good payments.
Cons
Huge amount of overtimes.
20 March 2018
Transactional Specialist (Former Employee) - Dublin
Fun place to work! A lot of training, so don't need to have any experience, beautiful workplace. Lovely people around, great location. Over time depends on you team.
Pros
Lovely people
Cons
Over time