Arvato
Arvato Employee Review

Arvato is great place to work.

23 September 2014
Arvato is great place to work.

Its a multi national company that see all its employees has partners in the business.
Pros
10 % Bonus, Free Health Care Scheme, Pension etc
13 September 2019
Same roleSame location
Collection Advisor - Credit Control (Former Employee) - Dublin
Even though i did not enjoyed my experience there, they are very good for new joiners providing a rich training - 4 weeks, which I found great.

Not a good culture
25 January 2019
Same roleSame location
Credit Controller (Former Employee) - Dublin
No room for growth or progress, management structure is awful, fully functioning revolving door policy and culture to confirm this from the top down, salary is terrible.
Pros
Cons
Management is aggressive. No incentives to grow. Manufactured work ethic. Awefull poor salary
17 June 2020
Same location
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Dublin
I recommend to watch the movie Matrix when they discover that humans are just producers connected to a machine because that is the best explanation of a work day at arvato.
As an example I had to press a button in my phone to show that I was going to the toilet I also remember my manager telling me that I had 30 minutes lunch with 30 seconds notice.
Pros
It's a job a you get a salary at the end of the month. If you have no option go for it
Cons
Too stressful, You are a resource not a human, There is no way to meet the targets