Arvato
Arvato Employee Review

enjoyable hard work

23 January 2019
i enjoyed working with Arvato, the work was challenging and I had strong support from my senior managers. Arvato have a wider team in Project Management, Transformation and Innovation who are always happy to offer advice and expertise. I found Arvato to be a very professional company who presented opportunities to those who worked for them
3.0Job security/advancement
Pros
canteen, people, managers
Cons
Location in Eastpoint
17 June 2020
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Dublin
I recommend to watch the movie Matrix when they discover that humans are just producers connected to a machine because that is the best explanation of a work day at arvato. As an example I had to press a button in my phone to show that I was going to the toilet I also remember my manager telling me that I had 30 minutes lunch with 30 seconds notice.
Pros
It's a job a you get a salary at the end of the month. If you have no option go for it
Cons
Too stressful, You are a resource not a human, There is no way to meet the targets
24 January 2020
Reporting Analyst (Former Employee) - Dublin
Just another poisonous office space with zero translatable skills for modern jobseekers and whose clients are service providers utilitizing contract structures that take advantage of the customer.
19 December 2019
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) - Dublin
Unfortunately, it's one of the only ways for people living abroad to start an office career in Ireland. It's modern age slavery with a lot of racism and other elements to get you depressed or anxious. If you protect yourself from all this hard stuff you will survive and worth it because you can get a very nice job with the experience you had in Arvato.
  1. enjoyable hard work