Arvato Employee Review

Team worker and self motivated
Clerical Administrator, Data processing (Current Employee) –  Dublin, D29 January 2014
It is a very warm and friendly atmosphere. People are very helpful and dynamic. Every day a new subject comes out regarding to how to proceed in relation to clients a to z. The team leaders are very approachable,helpful and calm all the time. Long hours sitting down in front of a screen without stretching our muscles could be quite hard, but we try to manage this the best way we can. The most enjoyable part of the job is to work as team. We laugh and help each other very much.It is a very pleasant atmosphere .I am surrounded by great people.
Pros
We manage our own breaks and time
Cons
Sitting down for long hours

Other Arvato Employee Reviews

Poor Managment
Content Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dublin10 October 2019
Depend on the project, very poor management, people do not feel comfortable because even a simple 'good morning' is hard to listen from managers and team leaders, is just about numbers and targets.
Pros
Flexible work time
Cons
No benefits, poor management
Great people
HR Manager (Former Employee) –  Leopardstown, County Dublin26 September 2019
Worked with some really great people in Arvato. Very friendly and welcoming. Management were totally open to new ideas and approaches. Learnt a lot about the industry.
Pros
Great Canteen

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arvato. Our community is ready to answer.