Arvato
Arvato Employee Review

Experienced Professionals Stay Far, Far Away

4 June 2013
Arvato Services Ireland (Sandyford, Dublin) is not a company that I would recommend to most people. Career paths are barely visible, upper management is clueless, offices are packed and pay raises and bonuses basically do not exist.

I currently work at Arvato and the only words that I have to describe most of the people working here is "Peter Principle". I have never been in a place where there are such a high number of incompetent employees. Half of the management have no idea how to manage their employees and a lot of employees do not pull their weight due to the conditions they are subject to (i.e. no pay raise/bonus = no hard work). One good example about the level of incompetence is that just recently a person was hired and the interviewer failed to take notice (I don’t know how) that this person could hardly speak English...!!

I would, however, recommend Arvato to people who cannot find a job elsewhere or to people who have just finished school and need some experience. Arvato is a good starting point for experience but you should consider moving on to another company that has a better career path.
Pros
Friendly colleagues, casual clothing and subsidised lunch (courtesy Microsoft)
Cons
Incompetence, low pay raises, low bonues, long working hours
17 June 2020
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Dublin
I recommend to watch the movie Matrix when they discover that humans are just producers connected to a machine because that is the best explanation of a work day at arvato.
As an example I had to press a button in my phone to show that I was going to the toilet I also remember my manager telling me that I had 30 minutes lunch with 30 seconds notice.
Pros
It's a job a you get a salary at the end of the month. If you have no option go for it
Cons
Too stressful, You are a resource not a human, There is no way to meet the targets
24 January 2020
Reporting Analyst (Former Employee) - Dublin
Just another poisonous office space with zero translatable skills for modern jobseekers and whose clients are service providers utilitizing contract structures that take advantage of the customer.
19 December 2019
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) - Dublin
Unfortunately, it's one of the only ways for people living abroad to start an office career in Ireland. It's modern age slavery with a lot of racism and other elements to get you depressed or anxious. If you protect yourself from all this hard stuff you will survive and worth it because you can get a very nice job with the experience you had in Arvato.