Arvato Employee Review

Experienced Professionals Stay Far, Far Away
Senior Transaction Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dublin, Sandyford4 June 2013
Arvato Services Ireland (Sandyford, Dublin) is not a company that I would recommend to most people. Career paths are barely visible, upper management is clueless, offices are packed and pay raises and bonuses basically do not exist.

I currently work at Arvato and the only words that I have to describe most of the people working here is "Peter Principle". I have never been in a place where there are such a high number of incompetent employees. Half of the management have no idea how to manage their employees and a lot of employees do not pull their weight due to the conditions they are subject to (i.e. no pay raise/bonus = no hard work). One good example about the level of incompetence is that just recently a person was hired and the interviewer failed to take notice (I don’t know how) that this person could hardly speak English...!!

I would, however, recommend Arvato to people who cannot find a job elsewhere or to people who have just finished school and need some experience. Arvato is a good starting point for experience but you should consider moving on to another company that has a better career path.
Pros
Friendly colleagues, casual clothing and subsidised lunch (courtesy Microsoft)
Cons
Incompetence, low pay raises, low bonues, long working hours

Other Arvato Employee Reviews

Unprofessional supervisors
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Dublin10 December 2019
Supervisors don't have the knowledge to hire the right people so you would suffer greatly everyday.
Previous agents' poor performance is somehow your fault.
And because supervisors aren't educated and don't know what they are doing, you would find it hard to communicate with your colleagues as they speak terrible English...
Also you would feel peer pressure attending meaningless events and give donations every time someone has their birthday or quits their job.
Forced events and donations are only for supervisors' satisfaction.
These should be optional, not mandatory but they don't realise how people secretly dislike it.

There are loads of gossipers who mind other people's business all the time as well.

I'm only here to pay the bills.
Pros
Snacks
Poor Managment
Content Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dublin10 October 2019
Depend on the project, very poor management, people do not feel comfortable because even a simple 'good morning' is hard to listen from managers and team leaders, is just about numbers and targets.
Pros
Flexible work time
Cons
No benefits, poor management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arvato. Our community is ready to answer.