Arvato
Arvato Employee Review

Arvato

20 August 2019
Good company to work for. Plenty of training. Six sigma, bpi, processes and work instructions. Deal with massive corporate customer. Xmas bonus and canteen
15 May 2017
Same location
Swords - Team Leader, Line Feeder (Former Employee) - Swords, County Dublin
hand job

tricky

in some parts positive

workload and....

friends I suppose

People I had plesure to work with are very generousy tricky. Looked lot of rumours was going on and stayed like that. Don't like it at all. had to quit with straith walk away form that place. Dot.
17 June 2020
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Dublin
I recommend to watch the movie Matrix when they discover that humans are just producers connected to a machine because that is the best explanation of a work day at arvato.
As an example I had to press a button in my phone to show that I was going to the toilet I also remember my manager telling me that I had 30 minutes lunch with 30 seconds notice.
Pros
It's a job a you get a salary at the end of the month. If you have no option go for it
Cons
Too stressful, You are a resource not a human, There is no way to meet the targets
24 January 2020
Reporting Analyst (Former Employee) - Dublin
Just another poisonous office space with zero translatable skills for modern jobseekers and whose clients are service providers utilitizing contract structures that take advantage of the customer.