Arvato Employee Review

Great environment, wonderful company
Clerical Officer (Current Employee) –  Dublin23 December 2013
Every day is a new challenge. My team leader is the best. We all work together for a better result. It is a repetitive job, but I challenge myself every day for better outcomes .The most enjoyable part of the job is the flexibility , the relaxing environment, the willing of helping each other.
Pros
Free to come and go in our breaks
Cons
Spending long hours in front of a screen, however the company is always working in our side and give us advice to improve our work.

Other Arvato Employee Reviews

Unprofessional supervisors
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Dublin10 December 2019
Supervisors don't have the knowledge to hire the right people so you would suffer greatly everyday.
Previous agents' poor performance is somehow your fault.
And because supervisors aren't educated and don't know what they are doing, you would find it hard to communicate with your colleagues as they speak terrible English...
Also you would feel peer pressure attending meaningless events and give donations every time someone has their birthday or quits their job.
Forced events and donations are only for supervisors' satisfaction.
These should be optional, not mandatory but they don't realise how people secretly dislike it.

There are loads of gossipers who mind other people's business all the time as well.

I'm only here to pay the bills.
Pros
Snacks
Poor Managment
Content Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dublin10 October 2019
Depend on the project, very poor management, people do not feel comfortable because even a simple 'good morning' is hard to listen from managers and team leaders, is just about numbers and targets.
Pros
Flexible work time
Cons
No benefits, poor management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arvato. Our community is ready to answer.