Arvato
Arvato Employee Review

Good to begin

5 March 2018
Good place to get a 1st experience to gain some experience. However, I suggest to leave as soon as possible to get a better experience somewhere else as I don't think it really represent a company spirit
17 June 2020
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Dublin
I recommend to watch the movie Matrix when they discover that humans are just producers connected to a machine because that is the best explanation of a work day at arvato.
As an example I had to press a button in my phone to show that I was going to the toilet I also remember my manager telling me that I had 30 minutes lunch with 30 seconds notice.
Pros
It's a job a you get a salary at the end of the month. If you have no option go for it
Cons
Too stressful, You are a resource not a human, There is no way to meet the targets
24 January 2020
Reporting Analyst (Former Employee) - Dublin
Just another poisonous office space with zero translatable skills for modern jobseekers and whose clients are service providers utilitizing contract structures that take advantage of the customer.
19 December 2019
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) - Dublin
Unfortunately, it's one of the only ways for people living abroad to start an office career in Ireland. It's modern age slavery with a lot of racism and other elements to get you depressed or anxious. If you protect yourself from all this hard stuff you will survive and worth it because you can get a very nice job with the experience you had in Arvato.