Arvato Employee Review

Arvato is a great place to work
senior billing (Current Employee) –  East point Business park15 April 2014
A typical day in work would be to start at 7.30 in the morning ( I am a senior for a team of 8 ), firstly I would have open our in house system which we use to book our bank accounts, I would need to download reports that enables us to our daily work, during the day I would do quality check for my team, I would perform Control checks of all the 57 accounts with nearly all being different currencies we deal with, I also perform daily and Monthly reconciliation's.

I deal with my manage, team leader and supervisor on a daily basic and we have a good working relationship, they are approachable and understanding when needed.

The team I work with is filled with different personalities and different langue’s, we have polish, Spanish, Italian, Russian with in the team and much more working with in the Company.

I don't find anything hard about my Job if I have any problem the management and HR Department are very approachable and are always there willing to help.

the Most enjoyable part of my job to meeting new people and striking up new friendship and being able to work well as a team, knowing that my team find me approachable and know I am there to help them as much as I can ad if I cant help them I will find someone that can.

I have enjoyed working for Arvato over the past 11 years there has been ups and downs, I have meet some amazing friends and have learned more than I could have ever imagined and am very grateful for all the experience I have gained from so many departments and people, but now I feel its tie to move on to bigger and better things.
Pros
Great benfits, Health care, travel allownace, summer parties, Christmas parties, awards monthly for good work
Cons
Month ends, long hours, not enough money

Other Arvato Employee Reviews

Poor Managment
Content Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dublin10 October 2019
Depend on the project, very poor management, people do not feel comfortable because even a simple 'good morning' is hard to listen from managers and team leaders, is just about numbers and targets.
Pros
Flexible work time
Cons
No benefits, poor management
Great people
HR Manager (Former Employee) –  Leopardstown, County Dublin26 September 2019
Worked with some really great people in Arvato. Very friendly and welcoming. Management were totally open to new ideas and approaches. Learnt a lot about the industry.
Pros
Great Canteen

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arvato. Our community is ready to answer.