Arvato
Arvato Employee Review

Good colleagues and team environment

13 September 2019
Supportive and collaborative team, but can be tough to advance in the company.
Salary and benefits not very competitive.

Good engagement activities organised on site and off site.
29 November 2019
Same roleSame location
Volume License Administrator - EMEA (Former Employee) - Dublin
Pay to focus your attention in the details.
Repetitive tasks after 3 months. A lot of Ctrl C and Ctrl V. Skill set needed only useful in the position, not transferable to another company.

Good offices facilities.

They implemented a reorganization at the system level (supporting working tools) without considering the real working process of the Teams. Effects: A lot of manual workarounds and waste of time and errors.

Extra working hours without proper compensation. Just take days off without notice. Only thinking in the business and not in the people.

It can be an option to start your career.

Management respect multicultural environment.
5 February 2015
Same role
Administrator (Current Employee) - East Point Business Park
There are excellent systems and structures in place to support staff in their work. A good system with team leaders where we have an opportunity to receive feedback and to suggest new ideas.
I have developed my time management skills and ability to reach targets and work within agreed time frames.
Pros
subsidized canteen, excellent training
Cons
no permanent contract
17 June 2020
Same location
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Dublin
I recommend to watch the movie Matrix when they discover that humans are just producers connected to a machine because that is the best explanation of a work day at arvato.
As an example I had to press a button in my phone to show that I was going to the toilet I also remember my manager telling me that I had 30 minutes lunch with 30 seconds notice.
Pros
It's a job a you get a salary at the end of the month. If you have no option go for it
Cons
Too stressful, You are a resource not a human, There is no way to meet the targets