Arvato
Arvato Employee Review

The perfect place to gain experience

2 March 2019
Arvato is a great company to start your career. You have the chance to learn how to perform a wide range of different projects, and you can work very close to some of the biggest tech companies in Dublin. Managers are young, nice, and friendly. The average age of employees is around 28 years old. Unfortunately the career possibilities are very limited, the turnover is big, and the salaries are definitely not the highest in Dublin. But if you're motivated to get into the digital world, and work in customer-care or digital marketing, then Arvato is a good company, KPIs are more than manageable, and they support you through your learning process.
2.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Support from management, good work-life balance.
Cons
Little career progress.
17 June 2020
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Dublin
I recommend to watch the movie Matrix when they discover that humans are just producers connected to a machine because that is the best explanation of a work day at arvato. As an example I had to press a button in my phone to show that I was going to the toilet I also remember my manager telling me that I had 30 minutes lunch with 30 seconds notice.
Pros
It's a job a you get a salary at the end of the month. If you have no option go for it
Cons
Too stressful, You are a resource not a human, There is no way to meet the targets
24 January 2020
Reporting Analyst (Former Employee) - Dublin
Just another poisonous office space with zero translatable skills for modern jobseekers and whose clients are service providers utilitizing contract structures that take advantage of the customer.
19 December 2019
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) - Dublin
Unfortunately, it's one of the only ways for people living abroad to start an office career in Ireland. It's modern age slavery with a lot of racism and other elements to get you depressed or anxious. If you protect yourself from all this hard stuff you will survive and worth it because you can get a very nice job with the experience you had in Arvato.
  1. The perfect place to gain experience