Arvato Employee Reviews

Found 66 reviews matching the search See all 1,491 reviews
Good place to jump start your career
SENIOR TEAM LEAD (Current Employee) –  Dublin26 March 2018
Can be hit and miss and differs from dept to dept but overall my experience has been very positive.
Good opportunities for promotion and hard work is always appreciated
Fun
Transactional Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dublin20 March 2018
Fun place to work! A lot of training, so don't need to have any experience, beautiful workplace. Lovely people around, great location. Over time depends on you team.
Pros
Lovely people
Cons
Over time
Good to begin
Optimizer (Current Employee) –  Dublin5 March 2018
Good place to get a 1st experience to gain some experience. However, I suggest to leave as soon as possible to get a better experience somewhere else as I don't think it really represent a company spirit
Low job security and a little chance to progress in your career
Online campaign specialist (Former Employee) –  Dublin21 January 2018
The company gave me a very good first impression with the induction and the 4 weeks training provided to be Google Adwords certified.
I found an amazing working enviroment and a nice Team leader. I learnt how to create online advertising campaign and how to deal with difficult customers. After one year, as a Senior agent I had the chance to work with Large customer sales(LCS) and to manage multi accounts.
All looked great, but at one stage, the company started to relocate staff abroad and the team was cut. Much more for the people remained and no more fun at work.
Low job security and a little chance to progress in your career
Low salary for what the job involves
Debt Collection Agent (Former Employee) –  Eastpoint Busines Park13 December 2017
The people I worked with were the best part of the job. The salary was very low for the amount of work done (calls taken and made) and for the hassle and arguments with customers that arise on a regular basis.
There was zero communication between departments at all, often times receiving calls that had been transferred directly from another department with no warm transfer, leaving the customer to frustration as they would have to explain their situation over and over again. Also with many outbound calls for outstanding bills were a result of an account not being cancelled properly or there being an on-going issue with the service or the customer's package being changed or not being fully explained upon purchase resulting in the customer's refusal to pay.

Luckily, as my 6 month contract was ending they had implemented new training for the staff to help them cover a lot more things that previous staff had to learn by experiencing them.
Over-all, management was good, Team leaders were always helpful. Upper management was never seen.
The salary involved was below the living wage and not a motivator for the job at all.
Pros
subsidised canteen
Cons
Low salary for the position and issues involved
Entry Level Job
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dublin11 December 2017
At Arvato you´ll find just entry level jobs. It is fine to see how a company works and to have the first experience, but you need to leave it pretty quickly in order to progress.
Working in Arvato
Senior Reporting Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dublin22 November 2017
Arvato is an exceptional company to work for.

The job progression is brilliant and the people are fantastic.

I would recommend them as an employer.
Pros
On site resturant, Central location for public transport.
Cons
Little training
buen ambiente laboral
Administrativo Cobros (Former Employee) –  County Dublin14 November 2017
Las oficinas ofrecian el espacio adecuado para llevar a cabo la actividad laboral. Los equipos y sistemas informaticos eran optimos. Los jefes accesibles.
Pros
Buen ambiente laboral
Cons
no hay contras
Free food
Business Development Executive (Former Employee) –  Dublin8 November 2017
Worked there for 1 year in a temporary contract. it is like every outsource company, you're not part of it and job neither.

free food was great, but nothing else, maybe for a mid 20s guy is perfect to learn the work life but not if you are seeking career progression.
Pros
free food
Cons
no career development, temporary contract, monkey job
It was great, specially at the beggining.
Google AdWords Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dublin5 October 2017
I was working in Arvato but for Google.We created the department we were working in, so was specially great the first months. After a while I lots motivations, but I learnt a lot in that job, especially about Google Adwrds.
Fast paced, high volume professional environment
HR Administrator (Former Employee) –  Dublin10 September 2017
Arvato's biggest strength is the professional standard of its people. Offers employees brilliant exposure to a broad range of some of the best known global brands.
no fun place to work
Swords - Team Leader, Line Feeder (Former Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin15 May 2017
hand job
tricky
in some parts positive
workload and....
friends I suppose

People I had plesure to work with are very generousy tricky. Looked lot of rumours was going on and stayed like that. Don't like it at all. had to quit with straith walk away form that place. Dot.
Google AdWords (Former Employee) –  Dublin24 April 2017
The management is arvato's biggest problem as well as the lack of opportunities to progress. In arvato you are a number, not a person. I would not recommend working there.
Not bad for a start
Transaction Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dublin 1818 April 2017
It was a good school for starting in the business/operations professional field, however it should get better in a lot of aspects. Too much hard work not recognized by the management. However, it is a good place to learn how a multinational company works and to get the best of experience.
Pros
cheap lunch, free food when working more than 10 hours, very nice people, multicultural
Cons
Overtime, not allow to get holidays at the end of every month, internal professional opportunities hard to get
Great company tobuild experience
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Dublin11 April 2017
Arvato was a great employer for entry level-applicants to credit control. They take time to actively develop employees and help thembuild experience. However the salary offered is not competitive.
Friendly and vibrant company culture
Global Process Expert - Credit Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Dublin26 January 2017
Arvato is an excellent employer with a great career path for hard working positive individuals. Over last 9 years, I gained experiences in Credit and Collections as a Operations Manager, I led transtions of credit teams from US office in MTV to Philippines office in Manila and two years later I led a transition of credit team from Dublin office to a Polish office in Krakow. This gave me a skills in transition management. Then I led a project of moving all of billing from legacy system to new client system for 1.5 years and I gained experences in project management as I was appointed a Global Process Expert in GRO.
Pros
Friendly and varied environment, good progression path, travels to other global locations
Great Place ton work
IT Release & Change Management (Current Employee) –  Configuration Manager3 January 2017
People and company are great.
Working here gives you the oppertinity to grow and expand your skills.
I worked here over 9.5 years, and will be sad to leave
Fun workplace
Customer service representative (Current Employee) –  Dublin15 July 2016
A pleasant international work environment.
A typical day at work is 8 hours of answering the phone
My co-workers have different backgrounds and there is a lot one can learn from such people.
Unrealistic targets
Adwords CS (Former Employee) –  Dublin15 June 2016
I can write a book about the nonsense you have to deal with on a daily basis.
I worked as a CS for Google Adwords.
Pros
Sorry, can't think of one
Cons
Mangement
Arbeiten bei Navabi
Service Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Dublin19 May 2016
Arbeiten bei Navabi hat Spass gemacht.
Ich hab mich gefreut, mit Kleidungen arbeiten zu dürfen.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arvato. Our community is ready to answer.