Arvato

Arvato Employee Reviews

Ireland75 reviews
Pay to focus your attention in the details.
Repetitive tasks after 3 months. A lot of Ctrl C and Ctrl V. Skill set needed only useful in the position, not transferable to another company.

Good offices facilities.

They implemented a reorganization at the system level (supporting working tools) without considering the real working process of the Teams. Effects: A lot of manual workarounds and waste of time and errors.

Extra working hours without proper compensation. Just take days off without notice. Only thinking in the business and not in the people.

It can be an option to start your career.

Management respect multicultural environment.
This company has a multicultural environment, pool and foosball tables and nice people around. There is no proper training for the new employees and for agents in general. There is some teams as Enterprise which do a huge amount of overtime every month and june is the worst period ever (fiscal year close), because you basically have no time for anything beyond work. The salary is another thing is not good, and there is no standards for promotion as well, so depending of the size of the team and the mood of the managers some people with less time in company and with less knowledge are promoted before the experienced agents. A piece of advice: this is a transition company where you should stay to have experience and move to a company who valorizes people. Career oportunities are not so great if you are looking for good payments.
Cons
Huge amount of overtimes.
this company is good to start a career in IT or advertising online marketing to get some knowledge, the colleagues are very friendly multicultural environment.
Pros
experience
Cons
salary
I spent over 10 years at arvato finance. It's a good plce to start a career but as often, you get bogged down in company politics and it's just a mater of time before you leave or get told to leave
Great job for a foreigner who just arrived to Dublin. You received a one-month training and you give support to an interesting product if you are into marketing or tech. The salary is slightly above-average. Great atmosphere, people from everywhere. A lot of chances to promote!
Pros
snacks
Can be hit and miss and differs from dept to dept but overall my experience has been very positive.
Good opportunities for promotion and hard work is always appreciated
Fun place to work! A lot of training, so don't need to have any experience, beautiful workplace. Lovely people around, great location. Over time depends on you team.
Pros
Lovely people
Cons
Over time
Good place to get a 1st experience to gain some experience. However, I suggest to leave as soon as possible to get a better experience somewhere else as I don't think it really represent a company spirit
The company gave me a very good first impression with the induction and the 4 weeks training provided to be Google Adwords certified.
I found an amazing working enviroment and a nice Team leader. I learnt how to create online advertising campaign and how to deal with difficult customers. After one year, as a Senior agent I had the chance to work with Large customer sales(LCS) and to manage multi accounts.

All looked great, but at one stage, the company started to relocate staff abroad and the team was cut. Much more for the people remained and no more fun at work.

Low job security and a little chance to progress in your career
The people I worked with were the best part of the job. The salary was very low for the amount of work done (calls taken and made) and for the hassle and arguments with customers that arise on a regular basis.
There was zero communication between departments at all, often times receiving calls that had been transferred directly from another department with no warm transfer, leaving the customer to frustration as they would have to explain their situation over and over again. Also with many outbound calls for outstanding bills were a result of an account not being cancelled properly or there being an on-going issue with the service or the customer's package being changed or not being fully explained upon purchase resulting in the customer's refusal to pay.

Luckily, as my 6 month contract was ending they had implemented new training for the staff to help them cover a lot more things that previous staff had to learn by experiencing them.

Over-all, management was good, Team leaders were always helpful. Upper management was never seen.

The salary involved was below the living wage and not a motivator for the job at all.
Pros
subsidised canteen
Cons
Low salary for the position and issues involved
At Arvato you´ll find just entry level jobs. It is fine to see how a company works and to have the first experience, but you need to leave it pretty quickly in order to progress.
Arvato is an exceptional company to work for.

The job progression is brilliant and the people are fantastic.

I would recommend them as an employer.
Pros
On site resturant, Central location for public transport.
Cons
Little training
Las oficinas ofrecian el espacio adecuado para llevar a cabo la actividad laboral. Los equipos y sistemas informaticos eran optimos. Los jefes accesibles.
Pros
Buen ambiente laboral
Cons
no hay contras
Worked there for 1 year in a temporary contract. it is like every outsource company, you're not part of it and job neither.

free food was great, but nothing else, maybe for a mid 20s guy is perfect to learn the work life but not if you are seeking career progression.
Pros
free food
Cons
no career development, temporary contract, monkey job
First I have been trained for 2 weeks from excellent professionals who taught me how Microsoft Dynamics (Mimos v.5.2)software works and how they build up relationship with their clients and what they guarantee to them. Every day, I had to work hard in order to reviewed agreements and orders to ensure all legal requirements. Performed complete analysis and investigation of queries related to specific Microsoft Business programs, orders and contracts by using Microsoft Dynamics software. This experience has given me the opportunity to put my theoretical knowledge of the subject into practice, as well as learning to work as part of a multicultural.
I was working in Arvato but for Google.We created the department we were working in, so was specially great the first months. After a while I lots motivations, but I learnt a lot in that job, especially about Google Adwrds.
Arvato's biggest strength is the professional standard of its people. Offers employees brilliant exposure to a broad range of some of the best known global brands.
Without a doubt the worst place I have ever worked!
Management are a disgrace

People were been let go constantly and told there is no security in the position
Pros
there are none
Cons
Poor management, terrible salary, Poor business practice
A great Place to work
Excellent onsite training provided

Clear path for employees devolpment

New challenges daily

Very diverse and multicultural

Management really care about staff
Pros
Free snacks and great employee assistance
Cons
Overtime every month end and also first week of each month.
No flexibility on holidays in busy periods which occur - at least - during the first and last weeks of every month.

Very bad management - no people skills from many managers and operation leaders while dealing with employees. No problem solving abilities shown while I was working here. Many times, employees have raised issues/concerns but it seems that every month/quarter end they are still there.

Employees who have find other positions within the company are often - in the considered busy periods - call over to their previous teams. No career progression or benefits are reflected for those who work the extra mile.
hand job

tricky

in some parts positive

workload and....

friends I suppose

People I had plesure to work with are very generousy tricky. Looked lot of rumours was going on and stayed like that. Don't like it at all. had to quit with straith walk away form that place. Dot.