Arvato Employee Reviews

Found 62 reviews matching the search See all 1,402 reviews
Very bad place to work
Content Reviewer (Former Employee) –  Dublin4 November 2015
Avoid at all costs. Recruitment is lying and you end up in a terrible, packed and uncomfortable open plan office with no air conditioning.

Management doesn't give you a chance to develop unless you're friends with the Operations Lead.

The client is unbearable and really bad to work with.

Weekend work and working on bank holidays are required and you can't take off time over Christmas or NYE unless they allow you.

The only good thing about the place were the people, but that doesn't make up for the bad conditions and the terrible client!

Payment is a joke and so are holidays and the handling of sick leave.

Targets are ridiculous.

You might end up with an "internal role" which will degrade you to a slave, doing all the work for the incapable TL who gets all the credit for it.
Pros
people, snacks
Cons
salary, management, holidays, sick leave, office environment, no chance to develop, work itself
Fun place to work
Transactional Specialist (Former Employee) –  dublin2 November 2015
Tesco was very much team based - we were all one big team and helped each other out. it was a very social environment between working with your team and dealing with customers.
Pros
subsidised cafe
Cons
weekend work
Ett förstajobb i Dublin
Analytiker (Former Employee) –  Dublin1 November 2015
Arbetet är skretessbelagt så kan inte beskriva närmre,
men arbetar med Googles sökmotor. Arbetet är väldigt intressant, men det är enbart en språklön. Arbetet är spännande och du analyserar material på internet. Väldigt bra upplärning, och bra kollegor. Arvato är bra arbetsgivare och har aldrig haft några problem med varken team eller Arvato.

Gratis snacks och dricka, efter ett halvår blir du anställd och har rättigheter till sjukdagar t.ex. Bra utbud för att ta interna kurser med certifikat. Talar du mer än 1 språk blir lönen högre. Bonus vart 3 månad med 9% av inkomsten.

Ett väldigt bra första jobb i Dublin.
Pros
gratis frukt, yoghurt, kaffe/te/choklad, läsk/vatten/juice, flingor, snacks, och hygienprodukter
Cons
första 6 månaderna har du inga sjukdagar, ingen försäkring och en veckas uppsägningstid.
Productive & fun place
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dublin, D27 October 2015
Arvato develops a great corporate culture that promote productivity and share information.

In addition, it is a fun place to work.

There are great worker and good team work.
Bardzo dobre szanse rozwoju dla pracownikow
Compliance (Current Employee) –  Dublin18 August 2015
Bardzo dobre szanse rozwoju i zdobycie doswiadczenia w firmie.
Pros
Doswiadczenie
Cons
Nadgodziny
Good
Transactional Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sandyford7 July 2015
Arvato is a nice place to work with a friendly and busy environment. The leaders are very helpful in teaching you how things are done and I have enjoyed my time working here where I have gained a lot of useful experience.
Low comparitive wages, no canteen, few opportunities for advancement
Team Lead,-Google AdWords Vendor Services (Current Employee) –  Dublin, D26 March 2015
Low tenure and high pressure as a result of constant recruiting to backfill leavers. Focus on metrics and task and not at all people. Inflexible HR and recruitment policies. No canteen and inactive social element. Low comparative salary for service provided.
Pros
Good experience from product supported
Cons
Low comparitive wages, no canteen, few opportunities for advancement
Not rewarding enough
Google AdWords (vendor) (Current Employee) –  Dublin16 February 2015
Needs to be familiar with all Google's product and expected to provide world class customer service. Most people can't survive the job for more than 9 months. To many demands, very little reward in return.
Pros
Very good experienced gained in this role.
A vibrant and fun environment.
Administrator (Current Employee) –  East Point Business Park5 February 2015
There are excellent systems and structures in place to support staff in their work. A good system with team leaders where we have an opportunity to receive feedback and to suggest new ideas.
I have developed my time management skills and ability to reach targets and work within agreed time frames.
Pros
subsidized canteen, excellent training
Cons
no permanent contract
productive and best place to learn to work under pressure
Workflow leader for Google My Business (Current Employee) –  dublin4 February 2015
Every day me and my team offer an efficient customer service to customers that want to use google products.

I also manage the italian team of google my business, that means help them to achieve the highest standard possible.

My colleagues are very hardworker and people that bring fun of your life. It is impossible to be boring with them.

Thanks this job I feel now confortable to manage online services, I learnt also to be a good mentor for my team motivating them day by day.

The hardest part of my role is definitely the responsability to give feedback, sometimes negative. But all kind of feedback provide to the team the best results possible and enjoy this with all the Google My Business floor is absolutely the best part of job.
Arvato Finance a great place to work
It-Coordinator Arvato Finance Ireland (Former Employee) –  Clontarf, D30 September 2014
Great place to work. I was made redundant as was 30 % of the company, otherwise i still would be working here
Arvato is great place to work.
Collections Analyst/Credit Controller (Former Employee) –  Dublin23 September 2014
Arvato is great place to work.

Its a multi national company that see all its employees has partners in the business.
Pros
10 % Bonus, Free Health Care Scheme, Pension etc
Arvato is a great place to work
senior billing (Current Employee) –  East point Business park15 April 2014
A typical day in work would be to start at 7.30 in the morning ( I am a senior for a team of 8 ), firstly I would have open our in house system which we use to book our bank accounts, I would need to download reports that enables us to our daily work, during the day I would do quality check for my team, I would perform Control checks of all the 57 accounts with nearly all being different currencies we deal with, I also perform daily and Monthly reconciliation's.

I deal with my manage, team leader and supervisor on a daily basic and we have a good working relationship, they are approachable and understanding when needed.

The team I work with is filled with different personalities and different langue’s, we have polish, Spanish, Italian, Russian with in the team and much more working with in the Company.

I don't find anything hard about my Job if I have any problem the management and HR Department are very approachable and are always there willing to help.

the Most enjoyable part of my job to meeting new people and striking up new friendship and being able to work well as a team, knowing that my team find me approachable and know I am there to help them as much as I can ad if I cant help them I will find someone that can.

I have enjoyed working for Arvato over the past 11 years there has been ups and downs, I have meet some amazing friends and have learned more than I could have ever imagined and am very grateful for all the experience I have gained from so many departments and people, but now I feel its tie to move on to bigger and better things.
Pros
Great benfits, Health care, travel allownace, summer parties, Christmas parties, awards monthly for good work
Cons
Month ends, long hours, not enough money
Team worker and self motivated
Clerical Administrator, Data processing (Current Employee) –  Dublin, D29 January 2014
It is a very warm and friendly atmosphere. People are very helpful and dynamic. Every day a new subject comes out regarding to how to proceed in relation to clients a to z. The team leaders are very approachable,helpful and calm all the time. Long hours sitting down in front of a screen without stretching our muscles could be quite hard, but we try to manage this the best way we can. The most enjoyable part of the job is to work as team. We laugh and help each other very much.It is a very pleasant atmosphere .I am surrounded by great people.
Pros
We manage our own breaks and time
Cons
Sitting down for long hours
Great environment, wonderful company
Clerical Officer (Current Employee) –  Dublin23 December 2013
Every day is a new challenge. My team leader is the best. We all work together for a better result. It is a repetitive job, but I challenge myself every day for better outcomes .The most enjoyable part of the job is the flexibility , the relaxing environment, the willing of helping each other.
Pros
Free to come and go in our breaks
Cons
Spending long hours in front of a screen, however the company is always working in our side and give us advice to improve our work.
Avoid if you can
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Anonymous27 September 2013
Lack of management transparency, nepotism and "connected" people everywhere and really low salaries. The contract signed is ridicolous

If you have no choice, you will regret.
Pros
Outsourcer of multinational good for you CV, that is all
Cons
The list is so long...
Professional training system, good place to work
Transaction Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dublin 1830 August 2013
I was responsible for maintaining strict service levels with client activities and for validating contractual information, entering and coordinating Agreements/Orders in to Microsoft Dynamics CRM. My duties included also reviewing Agreements & Orders to ensure all legal requirements are met and documentation is complete. I possessed and enforced an expert level of understanding current revenue recognition guidelines as established by Finance & compliant with Sox procedure. I worked at complete analysis and investigation of queries related to specific Microsoft Business Programs, Orders and Contracts. I routinely evaluated workload and prioritize based on the Company revenue needs, customer sensitivity and follow guidance from Senior Team members. Served as backup support to others on the team with the resolution of more complex or unusual problems. I worked with all level of the organization as well as the Companies partners to meet customer business needs and suggested more efficient ways for processing of work; learned new areas for possible future ownership.
productive
Billing administrator (Current Employee) –  Dublin, D26 August 2013
cash application, cheque handling, querying banks and internal customers

Good place to work, very productive

Good co- workers

multicultural
Experienced Professionals Stay Far, Far Away
Senior Transaction Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dublin, Sandyford4 June 2013
Arvato Services Ireland (Sandyford, Dublin) is not a company that I would recommend to most people. Career paths are barely visible, upper management is clueless, offices are packed and pay raises and bonuses basically do not exist.

I currently work at Arvato and the only words that I have to describe most of the people working here is "Peter Principle". I have never been in a place where there are such a high number of incompetent employees. Half of the management have no idea how to manage their employees and a lot of employees do not pull their weight due to the conditions they are subject to (i.e. no pay raise/bonus = no hard work). One good example about the level of incompetence is that just recently a person was hired and the interviewer failed to take notice (I don’t know how) that this person could hardly speak English...!!

I would, however, recommend Arvato to people who cannot find a job elsewhere or to people who have just finished school and need some experience. Arvato is a good starting point for experience but you should consider moving on to another company that has a better career path.
Pros
Friendly colleagues, casual clothing and subsidised lunch (courtesy Microsoft)
Cons
Incompetence, low pay raises, low bonues, long working hours
Workplace atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  East Point Business Park26 May 2013
- most enjoyable part of the job: very nice colleagues and good overall team atmosphere
- achieving good knowledge about online marketing
- hardest part of the job: dealing with unfriendly or extremely unsavvy customers
Pros
Free Snacks and Drinks
Cons
Management Style

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arvato. Our community is ready to answer.