Arvato

Arvato Employee Reviews

Found 67 reviews matching the search See all 1,498 reviews
Avoid if you can
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Anonymous27 September 2013
Lack of management transparency, nepotism and "connected" people everywhere and really low salaries. The contract signed is ridicolous

If you have no choice, you will regret.
Pros
Outsourcer of multinational good for you CV, that is all
Cons
The list is so long...
Professional training system, good place to work
Transaction Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dublin 1830 August 2013
I was responsible for maintaining strict service levels with client activities and for validating contractual information, entering and coordinating Agreements/Orders in to Microsoft Dynamics CRM. My duties included also reviewing Agreements & Orders to ensure all legal requirements are met and documentation is complete. I possessed and enforced an expert level of understanding current revenue recognition guidelines as established by Finance & compliant with Sox procedure. I worked at complete analysis and investigation of queries related to specific Microsoft Business Programs, Orders and Contracts. I routinely evaluated workload and prioritize based on the Company revenue needs, customer sensitivity and follow guidance from Senior Team members. Served as backup support to others on the team with the resolution of more complex or unusual problems. I worked with all level of the organization as well as the Companies partners to meet customer business needs and suggested more efficient ways for processing of work; learned new areas for possible future ownership.
productive
Billing administrator (Current Employee) –  Dublin, D26 August 2013
cash application, cheque handling, querying banks and internal customers

Good place to work, very productive

Good co- workers

multicultural
Experienced Professionals Stay Far, Far Away
Senior Transaction Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dublin, Sandyford4 June 2013
Arvato Services Ireland (Sandyford, Dublin) is not a company that I would recommend to most people. Career paths are barely visible, upper management is clueless, offices are packed and pay raises and bonuses basically do not exist.

I currently work at Arvato and the only words that I have to describe most of the people working here is "Peter Principle". I have never been in a place where there are such a high number of incompetent employees. Half of the management have no idea how to manage their employees and a lot of employees do not pull their weight due to the conditions they are subject to (i.e. no pay raise/bonus = no hard work). One good example about the level of incompetence is that just recently a person was hired and the interviewer failed to take notice (I don’t know how) that this person could hardly speak English...!!

I would, however, recommend Arvato to people who cannot find a job elsewhere or to people who have just finished school and need some experience. Arvato is a good starting point for experience but you should consider moving on to another company that has a better career path.
Pros
Friendly colleagues, casual clothing and subsidised lunch (courtesy Microsoft)
Cons
Incompetence, low pay raises, low bonues, long working hours
Workplace atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  East Point Business Park26 May 2013
- most enjoyable part of the job: very nice colleagues and good overall team atmosphere
- achieving good knowledge about online marketing
- hardest part of the job: dealing with unfriendly or extremely unsavvy customers
Pros
Free Snacks and Drinks
Cons
Management Style
Challenging and rewarding career
Logging of new contracts on Microsoft CR Dynamics with a view to validating its adherence to MS compliance policies. Approving or invalidating the documents for processing or rejecting of the documents. Liaising with my team's co-workers for further information on type of deals and with Microsoft subsidiaries all over Europe, Africa and Middle East as well as Microsoft Channel Partners with a view to acquiring all the necessary paper work and high level approval
to process the deal. Long hours and working weekends and bank holidays is a must for this role.
Pros
being part of a fantastic team in a fantastic work atmosphere
Cons
working through christmas and new year's eve