Ashdale Care Ireland

Ashdale Care Ireland Employee Reviews

Ireland4 reviews

Supportive and engaging

I learned how a residential service should be run with Ashdale. The overall atmosphere is friendly and supportive. I grew alot within the company, they take time training staff before entering them into a house and pay you for the training. The young people in the service are well looked after as well as the staff. There is alot of paper work but that is the same in every residential service. The only down fall is work life balance, you do receive an overnight allowance which counts for something, but they do not work under the working time act. Overall though it is a great residental service that I would recommend.

Pros

Paid training, supportive, job advancement

Cons

Hand written paper work

Unsupportive and toxic

A company which use to be extremely supportive of its employees and boast a family culture. Ashdale today is focused on profits than it’s staff care or staff retention. My time in Ashdale initially was extremely positive however as time went by the politics and toxicity of upper management and lack of care for its staff well-being became apparent. Upper management are not open to staff who hold alternative ideas to theirs and make it uncomfortable for these staff members. It is a pity this is the case as the staff are hard working and dedicate to their profession and supporting the young people. Due to this, during my time I have seen amazing colleagues leave the company due to unfair treatment and lack of support, something which has become more regular over the last year.

D - rscw

I have learned a lot working for this organisation. They put the young people at the heart of everything they do. The work is collaborative and your ideas are always taken on board and explored.

Rewarding environment

Rewarding to see the young people develop and grow all due to the dedication and commitment of the trained staff who work under stressful and difficult situations.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ashdale Care Ireland. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement