Atomic

Atomic Employee Reviews

Ireland4 reviews

Great team and ambitious organisation

Atomic is a face-paced and ambitious environment with lots of potential for growth. The team atmosphere is great which allows for an enjoyable working day.

Excelente ambiente de trabajo

Un agencia muy bien ubicada, con un personal profesional y divertido, en donde siempre tienen en cuenta tus capacidades y sugerencias. Las tareas están muy bien definidas cada semana, permitiendo hacer tu trabajo más eficientemente.

Lots of opportunity

Lots of positives about Atomic. The team are great, and management are really genuinely passionate about the work. We have a really unique position within the B2B market, there is lots of opportunity for growth. It's an exciting time. We have phenomenal clients, many of whom are international eg. Salesforce. We get 4 days paid volunteer time off per year. If you have energy, passion and ambition, Atomic is a great place to be!

Hard working agency with big plans for the future

Typical day: KO at 9:15, work will be scheduled in advance so there's good clarity about what I will be working on for any given day and week. What I've learned: Atomic provide an education budget for each team for self development through courses, attending conferences etc. This aspect is very much self driven so if you've a desire to learn or tech yourself new skills this will be supported. Management: Communication with staff could be improved but overall the management are approachable and encouraging and push us to create good work. Culture: One area where Atomic maybe falls down is workplace culture, while the staff regularly socialise together after work on Friday the company could to more throughout the year to bring the team together. Hardest part of my job: The pressure to create best in class work for our clients. Most enjoyable part of the job: The team at Atomic are great so coming to work each day with a group of people you can work with and want to go for a pint with at the end of the week.

Pros

4 days of volunteer time per year. generous holiday days, generally not required to work late or at weekends

Cons

At times workload can be heavy, some teams under resourced which can lead to pinch points

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atomic. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Atomic with

Atomic reviews by location

Learn about Atomic in popular locations

• Atomic