Auxilion

Auxilion Employee Reviews

Great team
Very busy. Great atmosphere workplace. Place to work if you know what you have to do as no training is provided. Difficult to promote changes or new idea.
Pros
Great people, busy workload
Cons
lack of training
Hello there

Thanks so much for the feedback and we're delighted to hear that you are enjoying your time with Auxilion. We have lots of training that runs internally both online and bi-monthly (generally in the boardroom). If you are looking for additional support and training, please reach our to the HR team - they actively support all training initiatives in the organisation.

Thanks

Great career advancement
Working in the Financial services support environment taught me so much about IT Support services and standards

Training was a encouraged and career advancement was always the mantra with senior management
Pros
Amazing Experiece
Cons
Long Hours sometimes
6 March 2020
Thanks so much for the feedback.

We're delighted you found the environment positive and supportive. We are constantly looking at improving the work / life balance and welcome any feedback you might have.

Thanks,

Good company
Good company, but problem is low paycheck. Working for them like contractor was OK, with better paycheck. Low benefited on permanent position. Overall not bad to work for IT Alliance.
Hello there

Thanks so much for the feedback. We're sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your pay scale. Our line managers actively work with HR to review staff salaries and bonus structures. Annual reviews are a great opportunity to discuss your salary with your line manager and see what can be negotiated.

Thanks,

-the marketing team.
Great workplace fun people
It may not have been the right job at the time but know that i look back i had such a great team and great idea of the college course id like and the job i would most likely take
Hello there
Thanks so much for the feedback. We hope that you might consider returning to Auxilion at some stage? We are always looking for great team members and would welcome your application.

Productive and fun workplace
Clear business goals. Management always available and willing to support staff. Multicultural environment. Possibilities to grow in most cases. Fun and open minded work ethic culture.
Hi there

Thanks so much for your feedback.

- the marketing team