Avantor Careers and Employment
- CEOMichael Stubblefield, CEO62%approve of Michael Stubblefield, CEO's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than €8B (EUR)
- IndustryPharmaceutical & Biotechnology
- HeadquartersRadnor, PA
Avantor® is a leading global provider of integrated, tailored solutions for the life sciences and advanced technology industries. Strengthened by the recent acquisition of VWR, the Company is a trusted partner to customers and suppliers from discovery to delivery. With operations in more than 30 countries and a diverse portfolio that includes more than four million products, Avantor enables customer success through innovation, cGMP manufacturing and comprehensive service offerings. Collectively, we set science in motion to create a better world.
Learn more at www.avantorinc.com and www.settingscienceinmotion.com.
We were not able to detect your location. You can browse through all 2 jobs Avantor has to offer
Great company to work for, genuinely cares about their staff, people was the best part of my experience, never worked with nicer people before! Nice office environment
Excellent Team spirit and professional approach from Management Team as well as Personnel Team.
Strong work ethics and good place to learn new skills.
Would certainly go back to work with them again.
- Dealing with customer queries and quote requests,
- Learning to sell and cross sell various items from a large number of brands and private label ranges
- Management were very approachable and professional in all aspects of work
- Easy to approach co workers that are willing to help on every occassion
- Hardest part of the job: Letting business go to a competitor
- Most enjoyable part of the job: Opening a PO from a customer
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 2 questions about working at Avantor. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Avantor employees.