Avery Dennison

Avery Dennison Employee Reviews

Good place to work with great people, also good work life balance with early finish on a Friday possible if you work up the hours, good exposure to all areas of shared service centre
Pros
Good work life balance
While this was one of my first full time jobs i really enjoyed it .It is a stationary company with a large variety of different products .Working with this company taught me a lot about teamwork, responsibility and safety. There was plenty opportunity for advancement within the company. While working with the company over the years I became very versatile and was able to slot in any where on the factory floor be it running machines working in the stores or working on the floor.I got on great with all my fellow employees and management alike.
Pros
Even though the factory closed i was sent to England to train people on the machine
Avery Dennison is headquartered in Pasadena, CA., but is a global organization conducing business is over 60 countries manufacturing and providing label, packaging, tickets and tags to industries around the world. Avery is a Fortune 500 company; primarily a business to business organization.