Aviva Stadium
Coronavirus update

Aviva Stadium Employee Reviews for Bartender

Bartender7 reviews
Ireland7 reviews
My typical day at work would include working on the tills on any of the numerous kiosks and bars in the stadium, the team leaders and management team were a great group of people who would always be around to help with any issues had while working your shift.
Pros
Great atmosphere to work in, free/discount lunches
Cons
Job security, no guaranteed hours
low wage for under 18. only fun because of people you meet. some managers are really mean. they dont like to listen to employees much. quick tempers and poor lunch system
I didn't get enough hours as it was every few weeks.The staff were friendly and helpful. I would have enjoyed more hours. the pay wasn't good and was monthly pay which didn't suit me.
Pros
lunch and people were nice
Cons
pay
Overall a positive and exciting place to work with the benefit of being employed as temporary/casual staff so no fixed contract/commitment to working regularly, this means I am able to also work another job.

Work is faced paced and expected to be kept to a high standard as often staff are working and serving players from international rugby/football teams.
Cons
Long hours, often late at night
This part time work involves lots of temporary staff being called in for big events at the Aviva - to serve boxes, clean, work the bars, wait tables and prepare food. The first two times I was called in I was waiting tables in the boxes and learned how to work quickly and efficiently in a busy environment. The other times I was working at the bar serving drinks and learnt how to use a till. The hardest part of the job was figuring out what one was meant to do as the management was so disorganised.
Pros
Very flexible hours - able to choose what days/ hours you want to work
Cons
Long hours on your feet
It Was good job at the start and i looked forward to going in yet you were only working about once a month but very nice people all working there.

Overall very good organised with workers.
Pros
Good hours when working
Cons
Long distance, never any work
Working in the Aviva Stadium was a really great job. A typical day for me was arriving at the bar, counting all of the stock and making sure everything was ready for when the bar opened. The hardest part of the job was the hours as I lived far away and would be working until after public transport ended, but that didn't deter me from the job. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting all manners of people while being able to watch the rugby matches that were going on during service through the windows.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Aviva Stadium?