Aviva Stadium

Aviva Stadium Employee Reviews for Cashier

- Learned how to manage a cash register during busy match days/concerts. - Learned how to deal with customers during high pressure situations (half-time) - Flexible work hours. Easy to manage with school/college.
Pros
Flexible Hours, Well Trained
Cons
Long time between shifts
great place to work staff make you feel welcome and all managers set out what tasks are required on match days, plan ahead so not streesed going into work on the day
Pros
free lunch
Cons
The place is a fun place to work at, you will always be placed in a unit with friendly individuals. You always get to hear the match that being played on the day. You also get to meet different people with every shift you work
The work days consisted of 4-6 hour shifts which staff worked to cater for events in the Stadium, such as rugby & football matches and concerts. The staff and management were generally pretty friendly and you worked as a cashier or as bar staff (pouring pints) in one of the bars in the stadium.
I learned to enhance my communication skills and how to deal with a broad range of customers! I am very happy with what the Aviva has thought me so far!
Pros
Excellent Staff Morale