Aviva Stadium
Coronavirus update

Aviva Stadium Employee Reviews for Server

Server8 reviews
Ireland8 reviews
The place it's really organized, easy to come, clean and they have uniforms. The colleagues are friendly and the managers too.I really enjoy work there.
Pros
Easy to come
Cons
I don't have any cons
my review of this job is that it is very fast paced but a very good job you work when events are on such as football matches which is a good bonus its very easy access to get into the aviva lots of transport such as a bus or train the staff are very friendly and very efficent the managment are good and always there to help overall very good experince
I found it to be an excellent place to work and an excellent experience. I did, however, find the hours to be very long and had little in terms of a break
job was always different each day consisted of a different job requirement for example one day you could be on bar,food or waiting in a private function room.
Pros
a packed lunch was giving to each worker.
Cons
very cold in the stadium.
In starting with this company. I was happy knowing the good reputation it has. However, I've had so many problems getting work from this company that It's changing my point of view.
Pros
Good money and lovely staff
Cons
Near to no hours given
I worked in the corporate boxes. I would prepare and clean the box with co-workers for the event. Then during the event i would serve drinks and food. After the even myself and my co-workers would tidy and clean the box and do a final stock check.
Cons
€2 was deducted from wages for lunches.
A great place to work with a friendly environment. Enthusiastic fellow workers. Helpful management at hand to offer assistance.
this was only causal work when there was a match or concert there was work. I worked in the corporate boxes serving meals and drinks. that where orderd the hardest part of the job was to make sure I didn't drop or spill anything on the customers. the best part would be meeting footballers and their families I found the rugby crowd a much nicer clientele.
Pros
straight off the "dart"
Cons
only casual
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Aviva Stadium?