Aviva Stadium

Aviva Stadium Management reviews

I really enjoyed working here. The management was very flexible with my availability to work. I made great friends here that I am still in contact with and it developed many of my skills
I enjoyed working there it was stressful and sometimes supervisors slacked off making new employees extra stressed about working in a new and huge environment.
Ótima empresa para trabalhar, tendo em vista que ela valoriza os funcionários, paga em bem e em dia. Logo, o custo de vida em Dublin é condizente com o salário pago pela empresa possibilitando uma vida flexível entre estudo, trabalho e lazer.
the hours wore a joke you wore given a start time but no finish one. the managers never interacted with staff they wore just useless. I wouldn't advise anyone to work here
Very enjoyable place to work. Amazing staff and management but just not enough hours. It was great as there was always a great atmosphere during working there for the day. It would have been an amazing job if there were more oportunities to do more hours in the stadium
Pros
Great fun job
Cons
not enough hours
Team leaders and Management were both a nightmare to work with. Would ask you to carry out a task and when it was completed you were told you done it wrong, even when you followed their direct orders.
My typical day at work would include working on the tills on any of the numerous kiosks and bars in the stadium, the team leaders and management team were a great group of people who would always be around to help with any issues had while working your shift.
Pros
Great atmosphere to work in, free/discount lunches
Cons
Job security, no guaranteed hours
great place to work everybody is really nice especially the management constantly achieving new skills and if you work hard you can be noticed and award
Pros
free food
Cons
no cons
Trabalhei como freelancer no Aviva Stadium e foi sensacional. Trabalhava nos shows, como U2, ColdPlay, entre outros. Foi bastante interessante porque sempre gostei de trabalhar com eventos. A direção não era tão presente, mas a gerência mostrava seu papél de forma muito gentil e educada. Tudo neste freelancer me agradava e me motivava bastante.
Pros
Dinamismo, interação, diversão, investimento
This part time work involves lots of temporary staff being called in for big events at the Aviva - to serve boxes, clean, work the bars, wait tables and prepare food. The first two times I was called in I was waiting tables in the boxes and learned how to work quickly and efficiently in a busy environment. The other times I was working at the bar serving drinks and learnt how to use a till. The hardest part of the job was figuring out what one was meant to do as the management was so disorganised.
Pros
Very flexible hours - able to choose what days/ hours you want to work
Cons
Long hours on your feet
The work days consisted of 4-6 hour shifts which staff worked to cater for events in the Stadium, such as rugby & football matches and concerts. The staff and management were generally pretty friendly and you worked as a cashier or as bar staff (pouring pints) in one of the bars in the stadium.
Typical day at work involves taking car park passes off patrons coming to park in the car park at the Aviva Stadium and assisting patrons in the car park who require assistance getting to and from their car also to and from the stadium. Whilst working here I have learned very valuable skills such as how to assist a member of the public or a patron at the stadium as best as I can to my ability. Very friendly management. My co-workers are all very friendly people who make working at the Aviva Stadium a joy. The hardest part of the job is the very long hours when working a double which can be anything from 6-18 hours long all whilst standing on your feet the whole day. Most enjoyable part of the job is getting to go in and watch the games or concerts.
Pros
Free lucnches for the Rugby games
Cons
Long hours when working a double
A great place to work with a friendly environment. Enthusiastic fellow workers. Helpful management at hand to offer assistance.