B&Q Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

3.3Pay & Benefits
3.1Job Security & Advancement
Found 5 reviews matching the search See all 2,049 reviews
Worked at B&Q for 3 years and I never saw any appreciation for hard work, for anybody.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cribbs Causeway, Bristol16 January 2020
The management is B&Q’s main issue. In the store I worked in; the managers were comparable to a certain German dictator.
My responsibility was with front end, which I enjoyed at first, as I had daily interactions customers and felt a great sense of worth. However, as the job went on my work became more unappreciated. They would “promote” people, but leave them on the same pay as a regular cashier.
Fantastic place to work
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Waterford3 July 2019
Working at B&Q was overall a fantastic experience. I made life long friends there. The management were the nicest I have ever encountered in a job and the staff were like family.
Pros
Great work environment. Bonuses. Hours to suit your family life. Social clubs.
Cons
productive and fun
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Limerick, LK29 October 2014
My co-worker and I were selling cakes, books and raffle tickets as part of a charity event run by B&Q. I learned the importance of communication and being friendly and open to customers and their queries. The hardest part was getting comfortable talking to people but as I got used to it, talking to customers became the most enjoyable part.
fun place to work
Seasonal Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Dublin, D17 September 2014
enjoyed working with the B&Q team, the staff were great and the customer were a pleasure to deal with