B&Q Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

A typical work day is very busy. B/q deals on home improvement and people are likely to buy things for their gardening, and other building materials. At this time of the year that winter is approaching is another busy period as customers are busy painting their house getting ready for xmas. While some are buying fuels and coal for their fire places.
Pros
The enjoyable part are the new customers that I meet every day.
Cons
Long hours of standing
The management is B&Q’s main issue. In the store I worked in; the managers were comparable to a certain German dictator. My responsibility was with front end, which I enjoyed at first, as I had daily interactions customers and felt a great sense of worth. However, as the job went on my work became more unappreciated. They would “promote” people, but leave them on the same pay as a regular cashier.
Working at B&Q was overall a fantastic experience. I made life long friends there. The management were the nicest I have ever encountered in a job and the staff were like family.
Pros
Great work environment. Bonuses. Hours to suit your family life. Social clubs.
Cons
My co-worker and I were selling cakes, books and raffle tickets as part of a charity event run by B&Q. I learned the importance of communication and being friendly and open to customers and their queries. The hardest part was getting comfortable talking to people but as I got used to it, talking to customers became the most enjoyable part.
enjoyed working with the B&Q team, the staff were great and the customer were a pleasure to deal with
  1. Customer Service Representative