B&Q Employee Review

Love my colleagues. Wages not the highest but good working environment.
Kitchen sales (Current Employee) –  Dublin10 July 2019
Great team on the floor. Rediculous over the top health and safety procedures. Loved my colleagues and most management. No Confidence in head office. There is plenty of It errors
Pros
Team are like family
Cons
Computer systems rarely work and a huge amount of procedures

Other B&Q Employee Reviews

Better than a Smyths
Replenishment staff (Former Employee) –  Dublin West, County Dublin22 February 2020
the team and supervisors made it barrable,money wasn't great, weren't sure when the cutoff point was so you never knew when or for what amount of work you got paid for.
Worked at B&Q for 3 years and I never saw any appreciation for hard work, for anybody.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cribbs Causeway, Bristol16 January 2020
The management is B&Q’s main issue. In the store I worked in; the managers were comparable to a certain German dictator.
My responsibility was with front end, which I enjoyed at first, as I had daily interactions customers and felt a great sense of worth. However, as the job went on my work became more unappreciated. They would “promote” people, but leave them on the same pay as a regular cashier.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at B&Q. Our community is ready to answer.