B&Q Employee Review

fun place to work great people
Warehouse Operative/Customer Advisor (Former Employee) –  limerick28 July 2015
i worked night shift for 4 and a half years putting away stock and making up customer orders and i loved every minute of it . I was working with a great group of people . The hardest part of the job was the large list of thing that had to be done on top of putting away a forty foot trailer of stock every night . But we always got it don with time to spare

Other B&Q Employee Reviews

Better than a Smyths
Replenishment staff (Former Employee) –  Dublin West, County Dublin22 February 2020
the team and supervisors made it barrable,money wasn't great, weren't sure when the cutoff point was so you never knew when or for what amount of work you got paid for.
Worked at B&Q for 3 years and I never saw any appreciation for hard work, for anybody.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cribbs Causeway, Bristol16 January 2020
The management is B&Q’s main issue. In the store I worked in; the managers were comparable to a certain German dictator.
My responsibility was with front end, which I enjoyed at first, as I had daily interactions customers and felt a great sense of worth. However, as the job went on my work became more unappreciated. They would “promote” people, but leave them on the same pay as a regular cashier.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at B&Q. Our community is ready to answer.