B&Q Employee Review

Productive work place
Customer Advisor (Current Employee) –  Cork22 May 2016
Manage the plants and tend to their growth and development(water and deadhead). I would advise customers on how to best treat a plant or what would suit their garden. Answering any queries.Solve customer complaints. Order stock for customers. Replenish stock.

Other B&Q Employee Reviews

Worked at B&Q for 3 years and I never saw any appreciation for hard work, for anybody.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cribbs Causeway, Bristol16 January 2020
The management is B&Q’s main issue. In the store I worked in; the managers were comparable to a certain German dictator.
My responsibility was with front end, which I enjoyed at first, as I had daily interactions customers and felt a great sense of worth. However, as the job went on my work became more unappreciated. They would “promote” people, but leave them on the same pay as a regular cashier.
Not good
Customer Advisor (Former Employee) –  Naad13 November 2019
The staff there are quite gossipy, they talk behind your back and make working there very uncomfortable. The management try to be helpful but it is a bit of a mess to be honest.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at B&Q. Our community is ready to answer.