B&Q Employee Review

everyone was productive and a fun place to work
Front end/Service Supervisot (Former Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin4 January 2016
It was a good place to work with a friendly staff and an overall productive yet enjoyable environment. the management were good and always looking for employees to prgoess within the company

Other B&Q Employee Reviews

Worked at B&Q for 3 years and I never saw any appreciation for hard work, for anybody.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cribbs Causeway, Bristol16 January 2020
The management is B&Q’s main issue. In the store I worked in; the managers were comparable to a certain German dictator.
My responsibility was with front end, which I enjoyed at first, as I had daily interactions customers and felt a great sense of worth. However, as the job went on my work became more unappreciated. They would “promote” people, but leave them on the same pay as a regular cashier.
Not good
Customer Advisor (Former Employee) –  Naad13 November 2019
The staff there are quite gossipy, they talk behind your back and make working there very uncomfortable. The management try to be helpful but it is a bit of a mess to be honest.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at B&Q. Our community is ready to answer.