B&Q Employee Review

Great people with Great Products
HR Generalist (Current Employee) –  Cork20 March 2018
Friendly, fun and work still gets done. Helpful to customers to get the right products to do their diy projects. Team Spirit and collaboration with all members of the team. Great place to work.
Pros
Good team spirit

Other B&Q Employee Reviews

Worked at B&Q for 3 years and I never saw any appreciation for hard work, for anybody.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cribbs Causeway, Bristol16 January 2020
The management is B&Q’s main issue. In the store I worked in; the managers were comparable to a certain German dictator.
My responsibility was with front end, which I enjoyed at first, as I had daily interactions customers and felt a great sense of worth. However, as the job went on my work became more unappreciated. They would “promote” people, but leave them on the same pay as a regular cashier.
Not good
Customer Advisor (Former Employee) –  Naad13 November 2019
The staff there are quite gossipy, they talk behind your back and make working there very uncomfortable. The management try to be helpful but it is a bit of a mess to be honest.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at B&Q. Our community is ready to answer.