B&Q Employee Review

great place to work
Replenishment supervisor, Duty Manager (Current Employee) –  Cork26 June 2017
Great team enviorment
I work as part of management team, responsible for store operations on a daily basis incl cash handling,customer decision making on behalf of store.I enjoy the responsibility and totally confident in all decisions made.
Pros
20% staff disc
Cons
hours

Other B&Q Employee Reviews

Worked at B&Q for 3 years and I never saw any appreciation for hard work, for anybody.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cribbs Causeway, Bristol16 January 2020
The management is B&Q’s main issue. In the store I worked in; the managers were comparable to a certain German dictator.
My responsibility was with front end, which I enjoyed at first, as I had daily interactions customers and felt a great sense of worth. However, as the job went on my work became more unappreciated. They would “promote” people, but leave them on the same pay as a regular cashier.
Not good
Customer Advisor (Former Employee) –  Naad13 November 2019
The staff there are quite gossipy, they talk behind your back and make working there very uncomfortable. The management try to be helpful but it is a bit of a mess to be honest.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at B&Q. Our community is ready to answer.