Bank of Ireland
Bank of Ireland Employee Review

Challenging but rewarding job

26 October 2017
Overall I enjoyed my experience in the bank. However some days it could be extremely hard and tiring work. Management were always extremely helpful whenever a situation arose that I was unable to deal with. I learned an awful lot in my short time in the bank and it has given me many skills that I feel I can apply to any job in the future.
20 August 2019
i work in the business online department and help customers with businesses or employees working in the business with payment queries. I also help them navigate through the online website when it comes to organising accounts that they have.
25 February 2019
Same role
Digital Customer Service (Former Employee) - St Louis High School, Rathmines
This was a Transition Year project in accordance with the school. It was an interesting experience helping different students setting up their accounts. Nice team structure and good arrangement
10 January 2019
Signing in on the computer and checking all jobs needed to be done for the day. You can find a job were you are looked after very well.
Excellent management . Workplace culture up beat and good, The hardest part of the job is dealing with irate customers and trying to get them to listen to what you are telling them.helping customer to find what they want and sending them off happy.
Pros
work conditions very good
Cons
can be asked to work Christmas day
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bank of Ireland. Our community is ready to answer.