Bank of Ireland
Bank of Ireland Employee Review

Enjoyed my time in Bank of Ireland and learnt alot of skills

17 April 2018
Overall I thoroughly enjoyed my 19 years with Bank of Ireland. I gained a wealth of knowledge and personally it was a time in my career where I am seeking a change of culture and environment.
1 January 2018
Same role
Very supportive management.
Good career opportunities.

Excellent support for employees through Be at your best programme.

...................................................
21 February 2017
The most enjoyable part of my role is developing and coaching staff. It gives me great satisfaction to bring staff on the journey of development and growth. Is is important to set out clear objectives, and monitor the progress. I have excellent communication skills and my staff understand what is expected of them throughout their development. I sit in on their meetings and provide feedback and we discuss the successes and challenges at our weekly one to one meetings.

As a Financial Advisor, I advise clients daily from deposit investors to Farmers to Business Clients. It gives me great satisfaction in giving my customers advice that will enable them to reach their financial goals in life.

As a business we are going through huge transformation, and it is important to have an open mind and learn new skills.
Pros
great company to work for, good pension scheme
Cons
Long hours and demanding workload.
10 May 2020
Good place to work and having more scope for leaning.Good team work.Collabrative things.Things move slowly because of regulations.Work from home facility is there .Work life balance if good.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bank of Ireland. Our community is ready to answer.