Bank of Ireland
Bank of Ireland Employee Review

Good Environment

31 May 2019
A typical day is nice, sometimes manic. I learned to work under heavy loads of targets. Good management and excellent workplace culture. I enjoyed working here.
4.0Job security/advancement
10 September 2019
Same role
PMO SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST (Former Employee) - IFSC
This was a contract role - Over qualified for the role - Job was not what I was expecting however I needed the job at the time. The programme going on was huge and would have been interesting if you were involved in the meat of the work.
22 March 2021
Loans Collections Associate (Former Employee) - Kilkenny
Management left much to be desired. Team leader was very arrogant. Customers super temperamental. Training was haphazard. I did not feel supported at all during my time there.
Pros
Free lunch, kind colleagues
Cons
Horrible management and customers
13 January 2021
Collections Correspondent (Former Employee) - Limerick
Customers phone enquiring about finance rates.You agree on an acceptable rateCompleted a credit application and arrange approval/declineFollow up with documentation adhering to strict anti money laundering and customer identification procedures.Always working under time pressure and meeting customer expectations.Great satisfaction in meeting customers needs and booking the deal.The pace of change and new procedures were always challenging.
Pros
Company car, expenses, good salary
Cons
Mostly in a self employed mode.