Bank of Ireland
View all Bank of Ireland reviews

Bank of Ireland

Bank of Ireland Employee Review

Lots to learn. Super intense.

Management left much to be desired. Team leader was very arrogant. Customers super temperamental. Training was haphazard. I did not feel supported at all during my time there.

Pros

Free lunch, kind colleagues

Cons

Horrible management and customers

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Great Bank to work for

Bank of Ireland are very good to their staff. They are very supportive when it comes to extra education and will cover the costs of the QFA exams and give extra annual leave as study days.
Same role

I would start my job at 9 in the moring monday to wednesday & finish at 5 o clock , my job would entail dealing with customers via phone, email, post, fax. We dealt with all in house systems, we would have our own portfolio , we would also help other staff members out with there queue of account's if they were behind, there was alot of team work involved in which i like & i would also work on my own initiative.

Pros

Free banking
Same location

i love my job i give 110% to all i do

I love the people the staff the fast pace an ever changing queries but my heart is in weddings and events an i want to persue it i love to organise and plan i feel im good at this an know i can excel in this role

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bank of Ireland. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Bank of Ireland with

• Bank of Ireland
  • Lots to learn. Super intense.