Bank of Ireland
Bank of Ireland Employee Review

Not appropriate

30 January 2018
I left Bank of Ireland Finance in 2000 to set up Sharewatch Ltd with my business partner. Give the long period of time since I left, I don't believe a review is relevant, however I always enjoyed working for Bank of Ireland, was treated very well, gained wide experience and found the Bank to be a very good company to work for.
10 May 2020
Same location
Good place to work and having more scope for leaning.Good team work.Collabrative things.Things move slowly because of regulations.Work from home facility is there .Work life balance if good.
16 February 2020
Same location
Bank of Ireland is very good place to start your career in finance. In the bank there is a lot of space to grow and in one year that i am in the Bank i can tell i learned a lot about finance, and that will definitely help me in the future career.
6 February 2020
Worked with a team . Fast paced but always support when needed . I worked shift so had plenty of time off to enjoy life also. Worked with great people and salary was good with benefits.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bank of Ireland. Our community is ready to answer.